Alright people, what are you excited for šŸ‘

My word today is a full week for games, and the months after will be packedā¤ļø

Lets see, what do we have. Well this Valentineā€™s Day we get,

Far cry new dawn,

Metro exodus

Crackdown 3 (I personally donā€™t care)

Oh and Xbox players, we get black desert online betašŸ‘

Oh and anthem goes on early access for some people.

Wow, what a full week. But thatā€™s not all, there are so many more coming. Shadows die twice, the division 2, and so many morešŸ˜„

How about you guys. I know I missed a bunch, letā€™s do this.

What are you excited for, expansions? Games? Letā€™s heard it.

P.S. it doesnā€™t have to be just games eitheršŸ˜„. Have fun

4 Likes

im excited for the free re2 dlc

3 Likes

Cyberpunk 2077.
I only have excitement and hope for this.
I will only live so long CDPRā€¦

2 Likes

Still playing Ironsight, excited for the netcode fixes coming soon. Tried Apex Legends, but I find BR a bit boring. Got RE2 for free, but probably wonā€™t play it.

Also getting into PoEā€¦ donā€™t know how I missed it before.

Also waiting for game mode update for Mavericks, but my excitement is limited.

1 Like

Cyberpunk is going to be so goodšŸ‘

1 Like

Iā€™m quite jaded when it comes to games. Too much heartbreak. Hard to get hyped over much.

However, there are two things Iā€™m excited for. Supergiant (basically the only developer I follow that has never released a game that hasnā€™t been phenominal) have a new game in early access.

Iā€™m also excited to see what comes of the two new system shock games. I love system shock, and even though the remake of SS1 hit a bumpy patch, it seems back on track. SS3 is also allegedly over half way done and progressing well.

1 Like

Right now? Well, there is Civ 6 Gathering Stormā€¦ though I need to buy R&F first

2 Likes

My new cats.

Imgur

13 Likes

Those are some nice cats!

Is the top one called toothless

1 Like

My doggy is currently chasing squirrels in her dreams and making funny noises, so thatā€™s pretty nice. Iā€™d say Iā€™m excited to take her for a walk but I live in Canada and itā€™s -35 celcius here.

1 Like

OWL starts on Thursday. Canā€™t wait for the finals rematch!

Nope, he is called Pendle, his little sister is called Malin. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My country, Hungary finally got a Civ. I cant wait to try it out :smiley:

2 Likes

Not too excited for games this month except maybe Jump Force.
But for upcoming games: Doom Eternal, Cyberpunk, MK11, Gen 8 PokƩmon for switch, CTR remaster and Death Stranding.

1 Like

Contrary to popular beliefā€¦Iā€™m excited for the new hero teasers coming at the end of the month. Iā€™m excited for the new hero- and what it/theyā€™ll bring, and Iā€™m excited for Far Cry NDā€¦as FC5 was just dumb fun for me. :slight_smile:

Iā€™m still slowly working on RE2 and KH 3.

After playing KH 3 for a few hours, I actually kind of ran out of steam trying to continue forward.

Iā€™ve almost finished the Claire Campaign in RE2. I have like 2 more boss fights and then Iā€™m done I think.

Iā€™m pretty close to also finishing the Leon Campaign in RE2 as well. Just got into the NEST.

After that, itā€™ll be time to re-play through both for S Rank. Then do the alternate campaigns for both characters. Then on to Hardcore Mode (which Iā€™m not really looking forward to, as ammo was already pretty scarce.)

Other than that, Iā€™m still hyping up Death Stranding. Iā€™m glad Kojima was able to bring Norman Reedus back in, since Silent Hills got canceled.

(Konami lost my interest for that one, not to mention working on a Castlevania Mobile game.)

2 Likes

Iā€™m just excited for the weekendā€¦ Iā€™m a teacher, but I suck at planning things if Iā€™m not into it, so sitting here lesson planning I feel like crying. XD

Game-wise though Iā€™m excited for a lot of things that arenā€™t being released for a while. :ā€™)

1 Like

Hollow Knight is giving us our first look at the Hornet DLC on Valentineā€™s Day, because the devs know for a fact who their fansā€™ best-girl is :smiley:

I am psyched beyond words :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Metro. Thatā€™s about it.

1 Like

Kh3 is so goodšŸ˜µ

Iā€™m almost done, and itā€™s amazing, though I canā€™t really get anywhere without crying XD

1 Like