Alright fellow console players : RIP

as if Pharmercy wasn’t a pain already. We’re doomed

28 Likes

The aim assisnt changes should help maybe?

Give pharah a healing sickness debuff on consoles where if she has healing for too long it makes her take less healing and more damage from all sources.
I don’t play consoles, I just really hate pharah.

6 Likes

I don’t really have an issue with that. Both snipers and other hitscan can take her down because of the mercy nerf.

12 Likes

We don’t even know what the changes are yet…

12 Likes

Always expect the worst. Always

8 Likes

Pharah is kind of easy to kill
The biggest issue is few people want to switch to a hitscan lol

4 Likes

Honestly I’ve been through all ranks on console and Pharmercy is the ONLY combo that can get to “uncounterable”. Like a good pharah with a good mercy there is just nothing you can do, even if you and your whole team switch, they single handedly clear your whole team off the map. I don’t need pharah to get even stronger than she already is.

1 Like

Discord that harpy and Soldier 76 her.

3 Likes

there’s more chance she’s gonna get healed enough to take you down before you actually kill her. IF you aim at mercy Pharah is gonna shoot you as well. If you have pin point accuracy That would surely work, but the skill gap between a pharah killing a soldier on the ground and Soldier to killing a pharah in the sky is enormous.

I agree that on paper your method works but in reality it’s far from being that simple

I can’t aim to save my life so r.i.p me

Spend some time in the practice range and change your settings until it feels natural.

4 Likes

You where doomed the moment you booted the console.

1 Like

Press FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF to pay respects.

I threw in a few extra for the non kb/m people who are stuck on controllers.

1 Like

Step one: pick Bastion.
Step two: turret.
Step three: point at Pharah/Mercy.
Step four: click left mouse.
Step five: profit?
Step six: go to forums and laugh at the next “OMG NERF BASTION WE ARE DOOMED!!!1!ONE!!” post

2 Likes

Step one: pick Bastion.
Step two: turret.
Step three: point at Pharah/Mercy.
Step four: click left mouse.
Step five: Die while searching for the mouse button on your controller.

Otherwise, good advice. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I stand corrected sir. Press X? A little help… What do you press to make things vanish on a console?

1 Like

Right trigger or R2 depending on console.

Still was overall good advice.

1 Like

some of us aren’t in top tiers of play over here. I’m lucky to get a team that doesn’t have 4 dps, and I mostly duo with a buddy…

The game has been out for years now, is this still an issue for people?!?

1 Like