Almost all players who prefer mass res are Mercy mains

Saying ‘‘Everyone’’ and ‘‘there are exceptions’’ is literally contradicting yourself.

1 Like

I stated in my original argument that there are exceptions. There has been one exception. I’m not trying to “save my argument”, I’m referencing what I stated in my original post.

“when did i rank shame” Yikes, chief. See below

2 Likes

this one not really

here

2 Likes

Then you contradicted yourself…

1 Like

If you actually listen to him, he says ults are too powerful. And complains that support ults are only strong to counter strong dps and tanks ults.

So he means, nerf ults to be on par with the current Mercy ult. Not make hers more powerful.

If I ever said “everyone” I wasn’t being literal.

yes yes and yes

yuup

gottem

3 Likes

Yeah, that was after you insulted me for being a Winston main? You’re being hypocritical.

Ironically, this sentence is in the OP:

Keep contradicting yourself…

2 Likes

Now you’re resorting to ad hominem. :joy:

1 Like

rank shame =/= main shame

Wow just give it a rest already you lot jeez

1 Like

Hopefully the OP has finally come to understand, albeit from painful personal experience, exactly where they went wrong and why such tactics are ultimately self defeating.

I have no further interest in gloating over the OP’s downfall, and will as such return to watching Capcom Cup.

4 Likes

lol

1 Like

Changed the title as people were taking my hook to literally.

The evidence is showing in this argument, as the vast majority of players opposing me are in fact, Mercy mains.

Again, only insult was “gold Mercy main”, and it was in retaliation.

Which was after you main ranked others in the thread first. Was it right of me to follow up your toxicity disguised as high IQ debating? No. But if I’m hypocritical you’re mega-hypocritical. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

yeah fr tho op, I don’t play mercy

1 Like

Really don’t know what you were expecting when you said this:

5 Likes

Nope.

Generally speaking, roughly 40% of players want Mass Res back, regardless of who they main.

Just because it’s Mercy mains making the threads doesn’t mean that it’s only Mercy mains supporting the idea.

3 Likes