Almost all players who prefer mass res are Mercy mains

Well it got to a point where Mercy HAD to die first before you could make a push (hard when she is hiding).
It caused games of waiting around looking for Mercy because any push you won would be completely reversed and you would be at an ult disadvantage.
This went for both teams.
It caused long and drawn out matches because neither side would do anything while the Mercy was alive.
When they eventually gave up and pushed their work was reversed.

It was a very stupid playstyle and completely pointless to watch.
And yes it did happen, we donā€™t know how often though.

Some people liked it some didnā€™t.
Blizzard has shown they didnā€™t like it.

3 Likes

I stand corrected. The same avatar threw me off. Please consider my remarks directed toward the OP and with my apologies.

1 Like

So explain how it is objectively false?

:spider_web:
Someone: argues and tries to debate like reasonable adult
OP: MuSst bE aMe rcY mAIn

3 Likes

No worries, I justā€¦really like KrampusRat
( Ķ”Ā° ĶœŹ– Ķ”Ā°) :heart:

4 Likes

It is indeed a solid icon choice.

2 Likes

oh yeah, that was from when this was a shared account

check my comp hours not QP hours

You claimed that no one excluding Mercy mains argue for mass Resurrectionā€™s return. The first comment in this thread (paraphrased), ā€œI donā€™t main Mercy but I prefer mass Resā€ disproves the above and therefore, your statement is objectively false.

1 Like

Literally my debate is that the majority of people who defend old res are Mercy mains.

I see

Yeet

we already proved that wrong, also have you not seen the #reworkmercy

Thereā€™s a difference between

And

You contradicted your own argumentā€¦

3 Likes

:spider_web: rank shaming and assuming that anyone who disagrees must secretly be a Mercy main discredits any weight you think you hold in this ā€œdebateā€

1 Like

I said there were exceptions??? Make sure to read and understand the full post before commenting.

Yes, and it defeats your No True Scotsman fallacy, and thus the argument you tied to it.

3 Likes

I cant say Iā€™ve pulled off many ā€œhuge rezzesā€ back in ā€œthe dayā€, I mostly I used it for tempo resurrects
The one time I did get a 5 man rez we got wiped right after by another ultimate
Itā€™s not a perfect ult by any means, they could have continued tweaking it here and there , but I never saw it as anything atrocious

Also for the record, I think ā€œhide and rezā€ was silly and was fixed by the Sr adjustment and the inability to rez from spawn, if theyd fiddled with it a bit more I think it could have worked

1 Like

youā€™re trying to defend an argument that you yourself contradicted

just stop man youā€™re embarrassing yourself

1 Like

Apparently them supposedly being exceptions (with no reasoning given whatsoever other than, ā€œI need to save my poor argumentā€) means that your assertion is no longer objectively false.

Iā€™m here to tell you that youā€™re wrong.

1 Like

honestly

just give it los and a very short cast time

3 Likes

When did I rank shame?
And yes, everyone who has disagreed has been a Mercy main, aside from one person.

So looking at your posts so far, hereā€™s what Iā€™ve observed in your thread:

1. Makes Thread that contradicts itself in the first post. Constantly changing the title as they go.
  2. Generalizes percentage numbers of various player bases with Anecdotal evidence, hoping the reader assumes it to be fact.
  3. Responding with hostility, personal attacks, and insults towards everyone who had disagreed with the OP so far.

Sorry, Iā€™m not sure if this thread was a good idea. What was the point of this thread again? To call out Mercy mains and start fights? Because right now, it doesnā€™t look all that productive, and I question what the purpose was / your intent with making this thread if you seem unwilling to listen to any other opinion on Mercy mains besides your own. I am pretty sure that threads that are designed to be inflammatory and call out specific groups of people are against the forum COC as well, if Iā€™m not mistaken. :blush:

Soā€¦

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

5 Likes