Almost all players who prefer mass res are Mercy mains

Omg hiii!

1 Like

:spider_web: Your argument gets shot to hell and you get poked fun at and all you can do is huddle in your corner and rank shame.

This ainā€™t it, chief

8 Likes

aaaand now weā€™re rank shaming

alright bois

flag and move on

3 Likes

If weā€™re going to start rank shaming, Iā€™ll just point out now that Iā€™ve been in GM since season 3. Remember this before you ever use that as an argument against me. :wink:

1 Like

My argument is being proved as only one non-Mercy main has argued to her behalf at this point.

That very admission seems to defeat your argument by definition.

1 Like

Wym? They were shaming me for the hero I play.

Iā€™m pretty sure thereā€™s been more then one

1 Like

Objectively false. The first comment in this thread disproves this sentence. :rofl:

2 Likes

Two wrongs donā€™t make a right and rank shaming isnā€™t the same as hero shaming. :eyes:

1 Like

How so? I already stated there were exceptions.

When yours is an empty statement with no basis? Yes, yes they can

5 Likes

It basically took Mercy 2.0 to get nearly the entire community to do a whole 180* turn on this character, from begging people to play this character, to just downright hating the players that main Mercy.

I highly doubt that is more preferable to the old mercy.

2 Likes

:spider_web: You invalidate your own argument when you resort to rank and main shaming literally within your first 5 posts. Iā€™ll say it again, this ainā€™t it chief.

Youā€™re contributing as much as the #revertmercy!!! threads. As in, nothing at all and youā€™re clogging general with your troll thread masked as a pseudo-debate thread.

2 Likes

Look, Iā€™ve been playing her since season 1, Iā€™ve been through it all, and honestly at this point I donā€™t care what they do to her, as long as they dont touch GA/Angel hop Iā€™ll still play her.

Do I like Valkyrie? No, not really, even the 10hps revert on it isnā€™t really cutting it anymore

should it be replaced with mass rez? I dunno, I miss tempo rezzing to keep the flow but with all the area ults (new torb, blizzard, hamster droppings ,et al) mass rez could potentially be worthless
Whatā€™s the answer?
I dunno dude, I just wanna be able to save my team.

2 Likes

Exactly how does rank or main shaming invalidate my argument?

I would like to make it clear I donā€™t think new Mercy is perfect, I just think mass res was atrocious.

It doesnā€™t. That being said, you made an invalide argument. In other words, you invalidated it yourself. How? Your argument revolves around an objectively false assertion.

3 Likes

Again, your argument would be better served if you prefaced it with in my opinion. Also, your berating of people based on what they play, or what you imagine they play, has clearly backfired. You may want to remove that page from your playbook.

Iā€¦uhā€¦think you may have replied to the wrong individual Thrill (*ź’¦ąŗ“ź’³ź’¦ąŗµ)

1 Like

cough you replied to the wrong person
a new junk icon joined