Almost all players who prefer mass res are Mercy mains

What does them playing Mercy[if they do] have anything to do with this?

2 Likes

Since you said ā€œliterally nobodyā€, all it takes is one player that is not a Mercy main to say they prefer the old ult and your statement is disproved.

9 Likes

no dude what heā€™s saying is right

just keep digging man

6 Likes

OK you asked me about mass rez. I responded. And you asked me ā€œbut if the mercy is in spawn and not healing, how then is the team staying alive?ā€ Theyā€™re not, they die. Then Mercy flies out of spawn and rezā€™s all of them on the point. Get it?

I do too. It is clear that I am a person that understands argumentation, and what makes an effective and persuasive one. In this, your posts to date have been severely lacking. As such, I told you exactly what you needed to improve. Again, whether or not you take the advice is of no importance to me.

2 Likes

Again, you canā€™t just say heā€™s right or wrong. This doesnā€™t prove anything.

yes exactly

with no healing the team is easy to kill without any ult

after the mercy comes in and rezzes, then use ult and kill them again

8 Likes

We can say with certainty that your absolutist argument is completely inaccurate.

7 Likes

Soā€¦ Itā€™s not only Mercy mains who prefer old Mercy? Well, Iā€™m glad that was settled then. :blush:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

8 Likes

neither can you

4 Likes

You need to first learn how to read before you learn to understand argumentation.

It does indeed not bode well for oneā€™s argument when they have to immediately retract it.

See above.

2 Likes

aight dude, youā€™re just trolling at this point

4 Likes

Your name is literally RevertMercy, I think your bias is too strong to even contribute to this argument whatsoever.

1 Like

okay guys lock it up mystery solved this is how we can have mass rez reverted and no issues this time

:spider_web: Only big brain, 9000 IQ Winston mains prefer to make threads like this.

For other controversies like Sym 2.0, Torb 1.0, even Brig you see arguments from all types of players on different sides.
But it seems like for Mercy, literally the only people who make redundant theads about mass rez as an ult are Mercy mains and big brained Winston mains. Of course, there are exceptions, but in the Brig argument for example, you see a far less percentage of Brigitte mains arguing on her behalf. Youā€™ll see other support mains, some tank mains, and even the occasional DPS main arguing on Brigā€™s behalf.
I think there are just a lot of Mercy players and big brained Winston mains who donā€™t acknowledge the impact of this many spam threads about mass res from other perspectives besides their own.

I donā€™t think you know what literally means. Otherwise, you wouldnā€™t have used it in an objectively false sentence.

I disagree. The fact that weā€™re willing to address certain concerns and make tweaks to mass Res when making rework suggestions is ample proof of that.

3 Likes

And your name is Cedartree. As a conifer, are we to assume that you do not possess the necessary biology to make a reasoned argument? Your handle does not seem to indicate that this is a possibility.

8 Likes

so you make a topic to discuss mercy, then shut anyone whoā€™s opinions differed from yours?
nice

Iā€™m just not understanding your weird thought process

exactly also hello jimin

8 Likes

Says the gold Mercy main.