All Overwatch heroes love pineapple pizza

No but she finds pineapple on pizza aesthetically pleasing.

2 Likes

Who hurt you?

1 Like

and this si why the story sucks atm no one should love sweet and savory unless you have issues.

One of Diavoloā€™s deaths is having a heart attack after being forced to watch pineapple be put on his pizza

1 Like

I donā€™t mind at all. My mom likes pineapple in pizza, and sheā€™s the greatest person I know.

1 Like

Nah, itā€™s all good, Michael Chu retconned it 2 years later on Twitter :smiley:

Turns out it was just a common misconception all along.

a long time ago while i was in school they had pizza days every thursday, and they also had salads for crazy people who dont like pizza.
on pizza day they also had honey musterd to go with the salads
so i dipped my pizza in it one day and i loved it

FEAR ME!

2 Likes

Sounds like something she would do, Iā€™ll be honestā€¦ Can Echo duplicate a pizza slice? :thinking:

I think D.va playing StarCraft was rectconned actually. (Even if this is a joke)

Awww, this is so nice

This sounds so good also glad to see that they donā€™t forget about people who canā€™t/donā€™t eat pizza, thatā€™s really nice of them.

I care. If you do not like pineapple on your pizza, you are my enemy. If you do, itā€™s all good in the hood, cuh.

2 Likes

Cheese pizza with ground beef, red onions, jalapenos, and sweet corn baked-in is pretty solid imo.

1 Like

Is that a pizzaā€¦ Or a taco?

1 Like

Need there be a difference?

2 Likes

They like it because theyā€™re not real :crazy_face:

Depends on if you eat it rolled up or not.

1 Like

Iā€™m someone who likes to dip my breakfast sausage in syrup as I eat itā€¦ get a little of the sweet and savory. Rest of my family thinks itā€™s really weird and gross.

That is how I see pineapple on pizza lol. I donā€™t personally enjoy it, but I totally get how others would.

1 Like

Huh? Dipping your sausage in syrup is considered weird? I have super tame and vanilla food preferences and that ainā€™t registering as strange. The rest of your family is strange.

1 Like

and you wonder why blizzard is strugglingā€¦with god awful decisions like these it shouldnt be surprisingā€¦

2 Likes

This cannot stand.

Next youā€™ll tell me they like Ketchup on hot dogs.

39 Likes

mccree was a pineapple farmer before name change.

see i added more lore to him than blizzard did in this event.

plain hotdog crew in the house!!

3 Likes