All my heroes are locked

I’ve been playing all week with the full roster, now I log in (after an hour of queues and log-in errors) to find all my heroes locked, as if I’m a new player.

Edit: After I logged out and back on, my heroes were unlocked as they should be. I played for a bit, finishing my daily challenges and the last of my weekly challenges, then I quit for the day. A few minutes later, I was curious if my Kiriko skin from the Twitch drops went through properly, so I logged back in to check. And all my characters were locked AGAIN.

910 Likes

same here, except i have all my cosmetics, and some of my hours on certain characters, such as genji and dva has lost 10+ hours.

80 Likes

Same problem here. Very frustrating!

38 Likes

Same here dude. My friends and I, have been playing all week no issues with access to all heroes and cosmetics. As soon as, I logged in today all of my heroes were locked but I have access to all my cosmetics.

51 Likes

I just had the same problem. I had all my hero’s and have been playing with them after my account was successfully merged. Then lost access. But I am still merged and I still have all my hours lmao

21 Likes

This same thing just happened but i restarted my game and i got them all back

10 Likes

I have the same problema, its a server problem or something like that?

10 Likes

Yeah same I was playing earlier today log in and unlocked heroes are gone I’ve been playing since overwatch 1 so I really don’t understand. All cosmetics I still have just not heroes.

14 Likes

Same here. This has happened 2-3 times since launch. This is ridiculous. Sometimes I have the characters, sometimes I don’t. It really limits what I can do for my team and ruins the game. Can’t even play competitive effectively.

36 Likes

Im new, and in the beginning i play matchs normally, for obtain all the heroes, completing the heroes challenges, and now, the challenges are gone, i can’t unlock the heroes

13 Likes

Same here had all my toons and now they are all locked. (PC)

6 Likes

I also have my heroes locked again, this bug should be prioritized as it keeps happening.

24 Likes

Just happened to me for the second time…and this time re-logging and reseting isn’t fixing it so Im stuck

26 Likes

A day has not gone by since launch without someone I know having this issue, and every other day masses are reporting this issue.

9 Likes

Mine are also all locked, less than an hour ago i had a full roster.

14 Likes

Same^
This bug needs a hotfix

14 Likes

same here . is the second time that happen to me this week

3 Likes

Same here and the coins i just bought for the BP never came through but my card was charged

5 Likes

whatever maintenance they did locked all of em. I was fine this morning now it’s just all locked, so obnoxious

12 Likes

I played a ridiculous amount of overwatch 1 and I’ve been playing overwatch 2 since release and didn’t have any troubles and now I no longer have any characters unlocked too. It’s so frustrating and I want to play so bad but I don’t have any of the characters that I like to play. How do I get help for this problem?

12 Likes