All my heroes are locked

I am having the same issue.

2 Likes

Same issue here. You’d think they’d make this a high priority bug to fix since it’s been almost a week now and it’s still happening. :expressionless:

6 Likes

same here was playing with all heros perfectly fine now i just logged on and lost some.

1 Like

I bet Blizzard is locking heroes until they figure out how to properly lock Kiriko behind a battle pass. I’ve been able to play her and just realized she isn’t supposed to be available right away. Tin foil hat conspiracy, but sounds highly probable for money-grabbing Blizzard.

13 Likes

Same issue with me as well, had all vhamps this morning, now i log on and most are locked

1 Like

The fact that paying customers are losing access to the products we spent money on is absolutely ridiculous. I bought OW1 and can’t play characters like y’all. This is honestly just sad from Blizzard that a bug like this even exists. Just let us play

12 Likes

No no, she is playable, just not for competitive

3 Likes

Same happened to me, a lot of my mains were locked all of a sudden
I lost almost 30 hours of gameplay, for no reason

3 Likes

exact thing is happening to me, right after the downtime patch

1 Like

Same for me. I have all my skins but my heroes are locked and i can’t do the challenges to get them.

3 Likes

such a piss off no chance id spend a cent on any cosmetic in this game

6 Likes

She is playable, but she is not supposed to be playable at all unless you buy the battle pass or grind to tier 55. She is locked for ranked either way for a couple weeks, but isn’t supposed to be playable without the battle pass purchase or tier 55 if free.

1 Like

Oh, you don’t have the battle pass? Weird, then I guess it is a bug, I wouldn’t ever get that bug since I do have it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

The catch is that she is playable whenever all my heroes are unlocked as a previous OW1 player, but when this “bug” happens, she is locked with a large chunk of other heroes.

2 Likes

i was playing today than i got in a game than kicked me out and than all my hero’s were locked

2 Likes

I have been playing Overwatch literally since release of OW1.

Most of my heroes are locked.

And it doesn’t look like I could even unlock them with challenges or purchases even if I want to try.

11 Likes

First I can’t even rank up past bronze 5 when I have won 21 games and each time the 7 wins comes up I stay bronze 5, and now I cant even play the players that I was playing a day ago.

5 Likes

Just got this issue my self. No hero quest available… Still have all my collectables on each character as I should, but they are just locked out

6 Likes

Most of my characters are locked, but I still have skins, achievements, sprays, all that sort of thing. I do have both my legacy and new credits. This first started happening today, I logged in around 6pm CST, possibly a bit before.

I do not play on Console and have done no account merges.
I restarted both the game and the Battle.net client multiple times.
All Characters are available in the Practice Range.
All credits (Legacy and Current) are accounted for.
All skins, emotes, sprays, etc are all still set up and accessible.
I was able to play as the locked characters in Mystery Heroes, not sure if that’ll be of any assistance with troubleshooting though.

4 Likes

Same for me. Last night I had all my characters and now after the most recent patch they’re all locked. I’m not touching this game until they fix it. GET IT TOGETHER BLIZZARD!!! It’s been a week!!

3 Likes