Heroes Locked w/o Hero Challenges

Heroes locked when they were not previously at launch due to me having OW1, transfers went through for Xbox One(current platform) and PS4 data. No hero challenges are appearing either. I now only have access to 1/3 the roster, and only 1 character I know how to play well.
Does anyone else even have hero challenges available? I wouldnt even be this mad if i could re-unlock my roster but i cant even do that

10 Likes
5 Likes

The exact same thing is happening to me ive been playing since 2016 and have so far been having fun with overwatch 2 and now ive logged on and everyones locked. anyone know the solution?

3 Likes

For meu, now its locked too.
Its says to unlock on battle pass (already did), store (nothing there to do) and left SPECIAL CHALLENGES, but… I cannot find nothing like that… a lot of chars are locked… no idea why. I bought battle pass grinds to unlock everything new, and now almost everything is locked. some kind of bug? maybe… but disappointining

1 Like

i’ve been playing since 2016 and all my characters a re locked (including my mains) and i cant even try to unlock them

Same here, no way to unlock these heroes… been playing since OW1’s launch…

1 Like

Yes, same. New player. Since the 5th, no hero challenges to unlock heroes. Im sick of reporting this, only to be ignored. I guess i will never unlock no more heroes. Oh, well.

just the same problem :confused: