Alien Zarya Appreciate Thread~♥

Hey everyone!

Here are some gifs of the new Zarya skin, I tried to loop most of them as best as I could. Now that we have the grey backround back it’s easier for people who like to edit things to use them too. Save, edit, admire, do whatever you please. I really love this skin and wanted to share :heart:

I’ve done a few threads like this in the past, maybe I’ll do more if people have requests for past skins/heroes :sun_with_face:

31 Likes

It really is a slick skin… wish I could get it. ;-;

7 Likes

I love her cute little antennas!

8 Likes

Nice, I more meme material :smile:

Me too

7 Likes

ahahehehehehe~♥

7 Likes
2 Likes

Piccolo is the best.

1 Like

Next we need Frieza Moira.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Same energy

4 Likes

Well, next MVP skin it is!

1 Like

Skin looks cool but is ugly imho.

lol Blizzard making a skin for one of the most toxic OW players around and then ironically he leaves OW bahaahah it’s all a sad joke

1 Like

Am I the only person who doesn’t like this skin at all? :confused:

To each their own :slight_smile:

I think it’s one of the best Zarya skins out there, though that is a really low bar to beat as most of them are pretty bad. It’s better than Goats Brigitte at least but no where near Flame genji or Squid Zen.

I think the Zarya model itself isn’t too bad but the gun is kind of meh. I mean they had so many options for sci fi guns and a shiny grey gun just seems so generic.

2 Likes

Nah, it’s ugly as sin. :sweat_smile:

At least she’ll always have her barbarian skin. That one’s pretty great.

Its probably one of my favorite skins in the game, and so many people hate it. Only wish i had the tokens to get it

3 Likes

There are a few give aways on twitter, I know hoshizora is giving one a way:

Get my noisy cricket

1 Like