Anyone Else Really like Alien Zarya?

Green? What green? I hope my eyes aren’t degrading even more, I don’t even think opticians can reopen yet.

We need a smart/smart-casual skin for Moira.

1 Like

She has vag blinks? Daaaaamn.

It looks really cool but I wish they went “Alien” all the way instead of trying to add in the MIB reference with the suit

What’s wrong with green?

2 Likes

she looks so tall with it, like her legs are too long for her body. her giant greaves don’t really help out her bonked silhouette. gun looks neat though.

I love it so much I made a thread for it:

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Green is fine, but like…

Seriously, she has the coloration of an artichoke, and it’s just… ugh, I don’t like it. Especially with the pink.

I know what I’m missing: A slightly distorted voice. That would have been epic.

2 Likes

it’s cool but I would never pay for pixels, I already bought the game.

1 Like

Its ok. It looks cool when someone else has it equipped and the gun looks good, too.
The only thing that bugs me is the skin color. It looks more like a zombie imo…

1 Like

I love it and i dont even play zarya

1 Like

It’s a pretty polarizing skin.

Either people will love it or hate it.

I like the gun and the suit. But the weird thing it: SHE NO LONGER LOOKS ANGRY

It’s a hit or miss with some people, me personally I don’t really like it

Wow that’s a gross reply lol. It’s 2020 dude, get with the times.

1 Like

It’s really well rendered, but… It feels like it should be in an entirely different game to me. It also doesn’t read as Zarya like, AT ALL, without the movements - whereas most skins even when they are transformative still have a similar enough silhouette that I can read them as that character. With this one I genuinely thought they were introducing a new character when they showed it off at first, she looked so different from her usual self. Maybe it will be less awkward in game, but it doesn’t really… fit the vibe I see for Overwatch.

But then I said that for Baptiste too so it’s not like this is the first in-congruent character they’ve made IMO.

1 Like

I really like it. Designers have done a very good job imho.

1 Like

I like it overall.

Not a face but I like the same things you do. Animation, detail… It’s fun

Hate the boots tho … :kissing::kissing:

1 Like

That’s kind of uncalled for…

Zarya is a female not a transgender. Omg im not PC LOL!