𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐿𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 π’±π“Šπ“π“…π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘’ 𝐼𝓃𝓃 (Reopened) 🦊

Anyways, I am bored and don’t know what to do right now… I already played Overwatch to the extent that I need a break and am bored of it currently. None of my online friends are around to rp with at the moment. And I am just not sure what game I should play next that could keep me busy for a while.

1 Like

You keep corpses?

If an infector gets inside your house good luck in Hell or Heaven.

Biomass. They can’t make moons without biomass. They can’t make anything without biomass.

2 Likes

I don’t really know what that means. The word β€œBiomass” to my knowledge in real life has nothing to do with dead bodies, it has to do with recycling resources. Also the Moon is something in the sky, one does not simply make a moon.

Not trying to be a smartass here, I am genuinely confused. XD

That’s exactly what it is.

In Halo, biomass for Flood = bigger Flood, like the gravemind. They recycle humans for Flood.

It is in the sky. It’s an organism that’s as big as a moon inside space.

You’re right, they made more.

1 Like

I feel like if I played that game I wouldn’t be scared as much as I would just be sinning the non-sense the whole time. XD But thank you for the info. I am not scared easily by movies, games, or tv shows.

1 Like

Hey guys, I made a bunch of gifs for the new skins if you’re interested: Alien Zarya Appreciate Thread~β™₯

2 Likes

Also, it really irritates me that I’ll catch up on this thread on mobile and then when I get back to desktop it puts me 200+ messages behinds >:(

3 Likes

What child flagged me in the one post?

3 Likes

I gave up wondering, I get flagged all the time…

2 Likes

Which one?

1 Like

Sigh…

Bet you can all guess why I’m here currently, hint, it’s the same thing I’ve been complaining about.

Xbox turned off while I hosted a custom game. 2nd time this happened. Usually my Xbox doesn’t crash when I play games but it’s happened two times now.

2 Likes

I’ve never had a console so I don’t know how to help you.

2 Likes

You don’t have to.

Just citing my frustrations like a mini vent.

3 Likes

I gave up on online play until my lag issue passes, so I just bought an offline game last night and hoped it’d help me be able to play

1 Like

I’ve been having fun playing Doom Eternal.
Volume 100%, Music 100%, then keep shooting demons.

2 Likes

Haha, not exactly my type of game, although I heard many good things about it from Doom players.

I picked up this game, I think it was called… β€œMan Eater” or something like that. You play as a shark and just eat everything and evolve and stuff.

1 Like

Deep Rock Galactic is a fairly interesting option, too.

1 Like

A co-op fps… I’ve liked those kinds of games before, such as Halo, so I’d probably like that too.

1 Like

What can I say? It’s the best way to kill, whether that be demons or time! Or both!

That reminded me of the Eater Of Worlds for a second.

2 Likes

Lol, somebody had a thread going around last night, requesting a snake or worm hero. I said that hero could only exist if they received an Eater of Worlds and Destroyer skin lol

2 Likes