Add back in "tea-bagging"

Nah. I’m a minor. I just don’t understand “I have killed you. I shall now establish dominance”. it’s dumb.

:open_mouth: I’m sure you can get close enough to tea-bag. Just started playing Ana and the best thing to do is sleep an enemy trying to contest point, and tea bag them as the victory screen rolls

Well im sure the reason you cant is because of hit boxes, you are asking them to delete hit boxes while they are asleep which i know what that means

It’s probably a bug related to stun changes, and if it isn’t doesn’t it make sense that in a game with collision detection a sleeping target would be collideable? It’s not like they stop existing.

It’ll either get fixed, or other instances of getting knocked down will also be changed. Probably the former, but if it’s the latter I’m confident you can find your big boy pants and pull them up. Pick your favorite voice line combo spam and do that instead.

Video games are trying to be taken seriously as competitive sports. Why allow something that isn’t allowed in competitive sports?

2 Likes

I mean trash talking and taunting is done all the time in sports to get inside the opponents’ head.

We’re tossing all the tea back into the harbor.
Relevant video

2 Likes

just shameful how Blizzard wants to censor everything.

2 Likes

Wow I’ve actually never seen someone overreact this much

It’s actually hilarious

2 Likes

ha knew it was reddeken lol… youtubes greatest t-baging expert.

as for this limitation…
i wonder how long until people get annoyed by this because it get in the way of play …

1 Like

Do we even know if this was done specifically against T-bagging, or if it’s some side-effect of an unrelated change?

(Although it’s not very encouraging that typing “te@bagging” on the forums is not allowed)

No i hadn’t noticed. Well done blizzard. Never spending a penny on any of your games again. :slight_smile:

Then enter their hitbox when they are dead.

I think they did it because you could hide inside the bigger hitbox heroes. That’s my theory anyway.

lmao @ everyone that’s mad about this.

Personally I think it’s a great change. Less childishness is always a plus in my book.

4 Likes

Hmm I wonder if there’s a place where you can report such things.

Nah probably not; better freak out!

While I can agree that this is kinda unneccesary… I mean… there’s no merit in the ability to do it either. Nothing of real value was lost here.

And you can still do tactical crouching. Just do it next to their corpse.
And you can spray them, or do an emote, if you want to continue with some form of “BM”, and the snowflakes that get triggered by someone crouching will be just as triggered by these other things as well, so… this change was pointless anyway.

:man_shrugging: really some first world problems here tho.

Honestly dont think this had anything to do with tea-bagging, unless it was confirmed already that it was. Cause I tried this out, and all I did was jump on top of the body, then tea-bag. Like I cant just walk up to them and over their body anymore, but I just jumped on top and teabagged. Almost makes this even worse of an insult if you ask me lol I dont tea-bag anyone anyways cause it seems kinda childish to me, but it is still possible if you jump on top of their body first.

Imagine not paying for a game because you can’t be a bad sport.

You know what? Good riddance

2 Likes

I know death is near, but its so funny hearing her spam voicelines while I panic :sweat_smile:

1 Like