Add back in "tea-bagging"

You may have noticed but with the newest update you can no longer enter an enemies hitbox if they are slept. Please revert this change so I can teabag enemy tracers when I sleep them as Ana and watch them rage.

192 Likes

wait… is this fr fr?

5 Likes

yes, this is not a joke post check it out for yourself

11 Likes

This nerfs hog, I can’t give the sleepy beauty a sloppy wet hog one shot kiss.

41 Likes

That’s horrible! Kids these days are way too sensitive for gaming. I enjoy when Ana sleeps me and teabags me lolol

77 Likes

If this is true I’m uninstalling. Im not even kidding.

Edit: I checked it. They actually did it. It’s live. I unistalled. This is my last post. Bye Overwatch after 3 years of every day play. I won’t support censorship on such level

81 Likes

I don’t even tea bag honestly I just love to look down on their sleeping body for a moment, lovingly of course. Maybe give them some candy and a lil voice line from their loving granny :purple_heart:

17 Likes

Finally, I say good riddance!!

3 Likes

interesting maybe just a bug weirdly hopefully? if they really removed tea-bagging that’s a bit much.

2 Likes

Blizzard: Yeah let’s remove tea bagging but not try to work on censoring out racist and homophobic hate speech. xd

57 Likes

tea-bagging “Are you scared? Are you scared? Are you scared?”

6 Likes

Or. And stay with me on this one…we can just not? Antagonism is often the predecessor to toxic behavior. Everyone is responsible for their actions, and that includes instigators. Don’t be an instigator.

“Tea-bagging” is no different from saying “GGEZ” when the match ends in 60 seconds. It’s childish, juvenile behavior.

25 Likes

it’s childish and juvenile being this sensitive to crouching and a 4 letter phrase

41 Likes

Fixed it for ya. No need to thank me.

25 Likes

Someone is being overdramatic and sensitive.

6 Likes

Worse part is when you try to body-block for them as mei/zarya/etc when your teammate is slept because it will just push you off them and continuously expose them to incoming damage (even if you’re not trying to t-bag/crouch).

4 Likes

“Oh no, they removed a fictional thing. my life is over. This is censorship on Chinese levels”.

lmao, you sound like you are a child.

16 Likes

Fixed it for ya. No need to thank me.

4 Likes

There’s only one solution to this, …Teabag HARDER!!!

4 Likes

You can still sniperdance or spycrab around them.

4 Likes