Add back in "tea-bagging"

some bugs happen man, no need to get boxers in a twist over it. like people literally uninstalling bc they cant crouch over a sleeping person lmao :joy: when did people get so damn sensitive?

Yeah that’s a question i’d ask myself too, but this can be a serious issue.

If you sleep a tank, let’s say in a corridor. Then it can cause a serious bodyblock, so you’ll have to wake him up or search for a long way around.
Which can have serious impact on some competitive games.

1 Like

“serious impact” uhmmm okay sure. then they will fix it like all the other bugs people somehow run into that are listed every patch.

this community is just crazy overdramatic. where is u/calmdown when you need 'em…

Sleep can be a pretty crucial ability, but with this it can just be wasted since it will have impact on where you can move to.

then git gud until it gets fixed.

Yeah, i’m pretty sure this is a bug.

Knocked down enemies have had their collision boxes or whatever disappear for over… 2 years? Maybe even 3?

It’s weird that they would suddenly remove this feature out of the blue. Also like some other people stated, it may cause some issues within the competitive scene as well (slept enemies body blocking you, or a Mei/Zarya trying to protect a slept ally unintentionally pushing them away etc.)

I bet it has to do with the update to CC overlapping, somehow. Just give it some time, and it’ll hopefully be fixed soon enough.

1 Like

Good cause Virtual tea-bagging is rape.

especially the ones with escape abilities. If you don’t stand on mccree’s legs he just tumbleweeds away,

Its truly ironic that the Snowflake generation seems to want to maintain this obvious form of toxic behavior…

also, never forget 40% of the players are sub 14-year old half-savages, incapable of rationale thought. it explains a lot in OW’s “community”.

1 Like

i dont think its just removing bagging. Its prob some other technical thing, because you can still jump on top of the slept person.

1 Like

I miss the way the first Gears of War did it. This game doesn’t even force you to your knees! I will never forget all the amusing ways Gears of War’s cover system and revive system opened up the possibilities. + Grenade twirling for style points, and sticking someone with a smoke grenade.

:3c /hug dis bananafish x3

1 Like

This is just too serious to blame a video game. US is the only country in the west that suffers from a bunch of obvious and serious societal problems, but everybody decides to look the other way.

I really don’t get how the gun market affects the everyday life of a normal citizen. I don’t get how it is possible not to have racism issues against the black community in France and have in the US. I don’t get why US has so poor public health care system when the current insurance system shows that there are a ton of asymmetries.

all teabags are earned and deserved

1 Like

This is Blizzard’s way of trying to nerf Ana’s pick rate.

with ana you really should be candy bagging instead :stuck_out_tongue:

Omg there’s no way they actually deleted tbagging what the fudge?

No, it’s a part of the “old” gaming culture that has no place in the modern world. It’s time to grow up and stop being a 12 year old.

6 Likes

It does. This is changing though as more and more companies take a stand.

15 years ago when I was in HS playing TF and TF2, the racism and online toxic behavior were just considered a “part of the game” and it was horrible. I’m glad we’re finally growing up and instituting systems of punishment for this behavior.

4 Likes

Then at least bring back the old tbag, where it was more than just a jittery character if you spam it.