Add back in "tea-bagging"

Ok i think i need to test this for myself. Are you saying the natural wake up animation, or the sudden wake up animation? Saying there is no more combo makes me think the latter, which is a pretty big nerf to Ana’s survivability.

I probably should have clarified that really.
You’re right, I meant the sudden wake up animation.

1 Like

You say that but these are the same kids that end up sneaking guns into backpacks and committing live shootings on Twitch.

At this point it’s literally just a precaution because people get set off so easily in game. I’m glad they censored it.

People want Mei nerfed and instead they rework stuns entirely thinking that will make Mei weaker in some round about way

Has anyone just stopped for a second to consider that this may just be a bug or something? Ana has a bunch of Tea Bag related sprays and highlight intros. I doubt this was intentional. Just post it in the bug report forum and see what happens.

7 Likes

Imagine being this salty over nothing.

2 Likes

this is so dumb

the worst thing blizzard has done

2 Likes

I was super weirded out by the fact that I can’t dip my balls in someone’s face when they’re sleeping. It also makes headshotting people surely while they’re sleeping a bit harder.

Now ; don’t wanna be sarcastic again, since as you know I’m one of those that don’t like t-bags…

but genuine question for those who do it…

you can’t seriously live or play without doin it?

3 Likes

That’s gross she’s like 90.

Let me point you to the automated “chat terms replacement policy”

And here in this thread, we find people who have never heard of a bug, and therefore never thought to ask “hey, is this a bug?”

I really wonder sometimes, how some of you can operate a personal computer while severly lacking resources upstairs.

1 Like

I just leave my pc on so I don’t have to figure out how to do it again the next day. :clown_face:

1 Like

what happened to your McCree profile icon

1 Like

oh I got the Bob Mardi Gras one I wanted to use it, but sure enough Blizzard still is perplexed on how to move jpegs to the forums in a timely manner. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is indeed a bug, have we got any official sources where they state this change was intended?

The hitboxes stay the same, so this really looks like a bug.

ugh yall are snowflakes stop getting upset over pathetic things. oversensitive af and havent even confirmed if it is intentional or not :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

“It’s intentional if they haven’t announced this change.”

Well i mean don’t we need confirmation when they make a change?
If they do not let us know it shouldn’t be intended.

I can’t teabag as ana

this is a big deal

the end of overwatch

3 Likes

tbaging is ok by me so long as it done tactically mid game to tilt people to control their behavior… they can disable this as the game goes into overtime though because people shouldnt tilt each other at the end of the game that is just bad sportsmanship and serves no purpose

Tbaging is mental warfare 101 and totally a valid tactic… so long as you dont miss use it along with other actual toxic behavious to achive non-tactical tilting… i.e tiling and annoying people for the sake of annoying and tilting them… with no tactical goal in mind.

2 Likes