Add back in "tea-bagging"

Ya know what you’re right we should treat a T rated video game as a workplace environment.

2 Likes

I could see the being an issue that could cause people to lose games when they shouldn’t have because a dead enemy hitbox pushes them away from the point in OT when they would have touched it otherwise and possibly saved the game. This is a huge mistake if it remains live.

Edit:nvm, I’m dumb. They said slept not dead. Still a dumb af mechanic imo

13 Likes

It’s called ‘sportsman-like behavior’. Not that you’ve heard of it.

6 Likes

No, it’s just a rule you need to be aware of. If you misplay because you forget about the hitbox, it’s your fault.

I couldn’t fathom being so childish that I conplain about people crouching in a video game.

6 Likes

I’m sure we’ll see D.Va’s “GG!” voiceline go next. Too abrasive on rice paper skin. :sweat_smile:

But it won’t stop there, you know, they’ll eventually remove Mei’s ULT. Because… :snowflake:’s. :smirk:

6 Likes

No, it isn’t.
It’s BS is what it would be. A dead enemy shouldn’t be a le to do jack ever outside of abilities they’ve already used such as Junk trap or an Ana that threw her nade straight up or etc.
A dead enemy hitbox making you lose the game? Absolute BS mechanic that shouldn’t exist but does because of snowflakes who can’t take people crouching in a video game with a level head.

7 Likes

Slept enemies have a hitbox. If they are eliminated they just evaporate like they always did.

2 Likes

Wow that’s stupud. I hope it gets reverted. Tbagging is hilarious.

4 Likes

If you did this in any live sport you’d be gone in a hot second. Like it or not, these are also now televised sports.

1 Like

This is the overreaction I hoped to see.

Person Tea bagging: “Lol, it’s just a game. Get over it.”

3 Likes

Some people consider Prof Wrestling a sport. Tbagging and trash talk are all part of the game.

3 Likes

Oh wait I read it wrong.
It says slept lol

Wow. The entitled stupidly of the forums never ceases to amaze me.

This is a video game, not an IRL sport. Shut up and stop whining snowflake.

6 Likes

Every person that like to tbag call whoever get offended ‘‘snowflake’’…

and now they’re offended because all of a sudden they can’t simply play the game without that unsportmanship stuff…

ah the irony.

10 Likes

And how old are you? 25?
You know nothing. You will admit I’m right here in a few years

Vastin is right. Being a real sport is irrelevant, because it’s still a televised sport. And if you lose a game because you were unable to get past a sleeping player, that’s on you.

Why is everyone suddenly assuming this is about censorship?
Isn’t it more likely just a side effect of the stun changes?

2 Likes

I highly doubt this is intended censorship. If it is, then yeah, it’s bad. People need to get over being so sensitive. It’s ridiculous. But I’d be much more inclined to believe this is just an unintended side effect.

3 Likes

If this is true, the childness aside… this is a really odd nerf to Ana as well. Some heroes you absolutely need to stand over them while they’re slept in order to perform your 3 combo reliably.

8 Likes

Actually the recent changes to the stuns have made the wakeup animation consistent, regardless of how they wake up.

In other words, there is no combo anymore.

1 Like