Account not showing in T500

Still experiencing this now. In open queue I have 72 games played and have continued to rank up and at no point has it put me in T500 despite my rank being within the top 12. Again, SMS has been enabled since game launch and I’ve done more than enough games to compensate for any potential leaver matches.

Debating whether I need to disable and re-enable SMS and do another 50 games or not.

4 Likes

The problem is still happening, I am in GM1 of DPS with more than 100 games won and more than 200 played, without the TOP500 (SMS enabled and all possible security measures).

3 Likes

The same happens with my account, gm1 support and gm4 dps with more than 150 games played in the 2 roles, the top still does not appear with most security measures activated. ǶGAMBLERBOYǶ#1847

3 Likes

Wake up, Blizzard, it’s time to work.

5 Likes

I have the same problem

GM4 in support and not showing in the board despite seeing gm5 and even masters in there.

Btag: Weirdo#21486

3 Likes

Yeah Top500 leaderboards have been bugged since season 36. Ended at 3352, well above the roughly 3200 that was needed last I checked, but my rewards have still not been awarded. It seems the Top500 leaderboards for season 1 for Overwatch 2 are bugged as well. Let’s hope Blizzard takes notice of these issues and addresses them. Azdyph#1127

2 Likes

It’s been a long time and they still haven’t fixed it, it’s still bugged.
Let’s try to make this post reach more people with the problem.

3 Likes

Same here Godoffailur#1715 Was above my friends who are on the top 500 leaderboards for combined, but I was not up there at all even though I had all the requirements

2 Likes

I still haven’t gotten my top 500 rewards from last season :confused: after they accidentally deleted half the leaderboard last second before ow 1 closed

2 Likes

Should be Top 500 combined JDX#11915, but I am not. Should also have been top 500 dps as I am gm5 and there are still masters 1 players on the leaderboard for NA.

3 Likes

Yep, we’re still waiting for them… Give me what I grinded for, Blizzard!

3 Likes

Blizzard please ? Same here…

3 Likes

Same here. My friend who is ranked lower than me managed to get placed in T500 while I didn’t, we were both playing on the same servers/region.

4 Likes

They’re working on it, stop crying.

2 Likes

Where is the information from?

3 Likes

same here M3 on open competitive
Alexsizett#2677

2 Likes

It isn’t real, just wanted to make fun of the hypocrisy of the guy by copying his reply in a smiliar post and replying to him here because he is asking for the same thing the other guy he replied to with this reply was asking for.

1 Like

Mine is now fixed I dont know what happened. Is it solved for everyone else?

1 Like

If you continue playing at some point you get it, but it’s all very random, waiting for an official message from blizzard…
(Still bugged for some people)

1 Like

Daily thread bump up. Still waiting for an official response.