Account got wiped when logging into ow2

its like i have brand new account tried on both ps4 and 5 :cry:

Hey I just hop on ow2 and most of the skins and character I us in ow1 are locked

Same with me, played for years on ps4, now on ps5 with hundreds of hours but it looks like it sycned my PC progress which I barely played (only during the free times back in the day). I just want my ps4 save back so I can sync that

1 Like

un compte vieux de 6 ans au poubelle alors que jā€™ai liĆ© mon compte merci blizzard

Bro ur playing a video game, cosmetic collectors are something else lol, ā€œworkā€ :woozy_face:

I have lost all too; my cosmetics, skins, 4 golden weaponsā€¦ im so upset with this situation.

Im not a cosmetic collector. I worked lots of hours for everything on my account. It didnt just get my cosmetics, it wiped my career profile, my settings and all of my golden guns are gone too. I didnt have a lot of time to play back then, only two hours after school and four hours on the weekend considering i started playing when i was only 9 years old. Only last year i was able to play as much as i wanted. Those 4 gold guns i had were lots of hard work since i didnt play comp that much and was a casual player that played for fun plus limited hours to play. So yeah its 5 years of hard work gone.

4 Likes

I dont know if this helps or not, but i have some information. A friend of mine plays on the same console as me. He also DID NOT merge accounts. He finally was able to get in and he has ALL of his cosmetics , hours playedā€¦everything. SOā€¦ that clarifys that you DID NOT have to do the merge account thing if youre playing on the same account as OW1.
Im still outta luck over here. I just hope we get information on this soon!

4 Likes

Iā€™ve also lost all my stuff from overwatch 1

Ive only read that on teh official site from them but i dont know where it would be myself.

Im trying again right now and im hoping its all there. My boyfriend, who doesnt even really play also did not merge his account and all of his stuff is there. Im hoping I was just on the bugged bus!

I have my name I have my tag I have my email I even have my friends list still on the account but my skins and characters the one big thing that mattered to me the most just thrown away pushed under the rug like are you kidding me they canā€™t just do that and act like it never happened I just want my dam stuff smh

Bruh, I finally got in and am having the same issue. I did switch from PS4 to PC, but I merged my account months ago. Years of work and stuff - just gone. I hope they can fix this - otherwise I just lost all motivation to play. I do not want to start all over.

Day 2, all my stuff and settings are still gone.

Guess Iā€™m lucky everything isnā€™t gone but all of stats from my PS account (the one I put 95% of my time into) is gone. So 2000 hours worth of info not there.

And itā€™s really weird because it still shows my PS profile border that was lvl 67 2 star platā€¦

Would like to know wtf happened because Iā€™ve had both my pc and PS accounts linked since back when they made console players register a battlenet account for crossplay. Really sucks.

Oh and I did ā€œmergeā€ the accounts in the OW1 client for whatever thatā€™s worth.

1 Like

Exactly what happend to me with the sms thing.

Iā€™m in the same boat. Played hundreds of hours on PS4 only for my progress to be deleted in favour of my PC stats which have literally only 30 minutes of gameplay on it.

Honestly wondering if there is cause for a lawsuit here, considering many of us paid hundreds of dollars on skins only for them to be deleted. Giant companies like Blizzard often donā€™t care about consumers until threats of being sued are thrown around. Any lawyers wanna look through the EULA and see if we are getting scammed here?

6 Likes

Iā€™m in the same boat. I was level 500-ish on Xbox (but also had small profiles on PS5 and Switch) and now I have zero progression or statistics on Xbox. This is absolute insanity. I hope my stuff comes back soon. Iā€™m currently playing the tutorialā€¦ :expressionless:

Donā€™t bother. I deleted the game and reinstalled it. And after waiting for hours and hours, still nothing. Itā€™s absolutely pathetic.

I hate that there stating ā€œsomeā€, and not ā€œsome to all cosmetics,ā€¦ā€ since im not missing ā€œsomeā€ im missing everything that i played for years. This shouldnt have been a issue in the first place, but since they want to move there players to a newer version that isnt even the same game as the first one. They should of just kept 1 and 2 seperate this wouldā€™nt have been a problem.

4 Likes