Account got wiped when logging into ow2

Yea same here. Days on days of gameplay with nothing to show now. Everything is just gone

1 Like

Hundreds of dollars down the drain

1 Like

Honestly I’m so disappointed, I won’t play the game till I get all my hard earned progress back. This is the worst game launch I have ever experienced, if I’ve lost everything I won’t play overwatch 2 ever.

8 Likes

Im having the same problem on my ps4 nothing got transfered over i havent merged or anything just all gone i was wondering if i deleted the game and reinstalled it?Good idea or not

Exact same problem the game thinks im a new player all skins, golden weapons and stats are gone :pensive:

I didnt think of that. Idk. I was even nervous to play at all thinking it would make things more confusing for them to just move my progression over.

Did you use the merge option in the OW1 game client before OW2 went live? I did and everything from my PSN account was there waiting for me upon login to OW2 on BNET.

Lost all of mine as well, literally everythibg i had is gone

1 Like

I wasn’t playing in the recent months up to release so that means I can’t get my data now that’s so dumb it should have been within a few days of release to merge accounts who thinks of an older game progress before the new one comes out “in case “ run me my golden guns and skins rn blizzard or I’ll be outside ya crib waiting to giving you tiddy twisters untill you do so

1 Like

I also lost all my playstation cosmetics, i mean i had an account on PC but it was lvl 8 and the PS4 one was 600+, i thought ir was obvious what account i wold like to play

Btw my account was merged a long time ago, even before i started playing on PC

2 Likes

mine as well, still lost everything, hope they fiz this SOON

Im having the same issue, i have my origins skins and 2 genji leage skins but thats it nothing else none of my other skins no heros no icons no sprays no emotes no progress treating me as a 100% new player forcing me to do the new player experience and forcing me to unlock heros with challenges

1 Like

I hope i get my stuff…
I play overwatch since i was a young boy (I think 11 years old) Its sad so lose all of your hard gained skins golden wepons …

I hope the guys from the battlenet team can help us it would be great

I’m having the account completely wiped. It’s even prompting me to go through training

1 Like

Same thing happened ro me too, I am a playstation player. I started playing around 2019, I was a more casual player and didn’t really play competitive but I still had decent amount of skins, achievements and playrime and when I logged in today after my game updated all of my progress was gone. My PC friend on the other hand didn’t experience that problem and told me his progress is still there. I am honestly kind of pissed right now because almost 4 years of progress went to waste

I lost all my progress but my kids who play console both have all of theirs :woman_shrugging:

It’s annoying rolling into a game to see I only had 6 tank heroes available - I could imagine my teams frustration and know how new players will be feeling with such limited choices on offer - it’s pretty embarrassing and I think blizzard has really done a great disservice here.

I’m hoping I log in today and my stuff has rolled over, otherwise I’ll be back to grinding :confused:

1 Like

My whole account is gone too I have had my battle net and ps4 account connected for a while don’t know why it happened.

2 Likes

I have lost all my progress too. When i opened overwatch 2 yesterday for the first time, all my progress skins and stadistics were not there.

I really wish i could get everything back because i wont play this if i dont have all my things that i got in 4 years playing.
Please fix this.

1 Like

Mine too lmao

Same here, I played from ps5 and now is all gone.
I hope this will be fixed soon or I won’t gonna play ow2.