Account got wiped when logging into ow2

got a wiped account and paid for the early battle pass thing now i dont have anything. sad. :sob: :sob:

4 Likes

Have you guys found any fix for this? I logged today after not playing for a year or so and it says career profile is empty. All the golden guns, cosmetics, gone and the game thinks iā€™m a new player??? Iā€™m on PS5. Itā€™s making me upset, all those stats, memories gone. UGH.

10 Likes

Same, played since launch, Frist on ps4 than on Xbox linked both accounts and everything ist gone 100s of dollars worth of stuff. Even bought the watchpoint pack and it says I donā€™t own it. I can only log in on pc when starting the game on Xbox after the queue is finished nothing happens.

6 Likes

2000 hrs on PS4, 1500 hrs on D.Va alone and additional 1676 hrs since crossplay + $500 spent on lootboxes. Come the F on Blizz. I tried this merge thing thatā€™s grayed out and when i check my battlenet, everything is linked and itā€™s even showing that i played D2 just last month with the wife. Jfc. I know itā€™s just a game but this is really making me upset.

9 Likes

Hey guys, same issue here. But I donā€™t really remember that this sms staff before start was about account linking etc, I thought it was security stuff. Anyway, got empty account on PS4, if it turns out there is no way to bring my stuff back it would be tragedy for me.

2 Likes

Same issue here.

An OG player, my entire account has been wiped - thinks Iā€™m a new player.

Xbox and blizzard account has been linked for years.

Beta worked fine, had all my stats.

Also preordered S1 and packs, they are not available either.

7 Likes

I was thinking when i loaded the PS5 version (OW2) that it somehow did an overwrite or whatever until i speculated more about this because it seems strange that my profile is suddenly empty? It seems there are lots on reddit post/s about the wipe on xbox / ps and i really hope that Blizz will pay attention because this ####### thing is really frustrating.

4 Likes

Exactly. I have absolutely no skins, emotes, sprays, anything at all. And it does say ā€œaccount merge completedā€ā€¦Iā€™m worried.

4 Likes

wiped account everything goneā€¦ Blizzard fix this asap!

3 Likes

Welcome to the club fellas. Itā€™s time to start fresh

Just logged on all of my progression is deleted i have been playing from the start blizzard please fix this

3 Likes

Same for me, whole progress of 4 years is gone

3 Likes

Itā€™s not wiped. Not deleted. Not gone. Itā€™s a bug.

Itā€™s says ā€œsome cosmeticsā€ but not overall progress.

4 Likes

When will this be fixed my whole entire profile has been wiped

5 Likes

They said theyā€™re working on it but thereā€™s no ETA.

I daresay theyā€™re working on getting everyone into the game first, as many still cannot log in (myself included).

Same here bro. What a messed up way to ruin a beloved game. No skins no progress. Its like i never played OverWatch. I hate it

6 Likes

Thought thid was just me thank god others are the same, all my years hard work gone! No motivation to play if im level 1

1 Like

Same, PS4 to PS5, all progress gone. Quoted bug description completely inaccurate for the issue.

6 Likes