Account got wiped when logging into ow2

Exactly. I have absolutely no skins, emotes, sprays, anything at all. And it does say “account merge completed”…I’m worried.

4 Likes

wiped account everything gone… Blizzard fix this asap!

3 Likes

Welcome to the club fellas. It’s time to start fresh

Just logged on all of my progression is deleted i have been playing from the start blizzard please fix this

3 Likes

Same for me, whole progress of 4 years is gone

3 Likes

It’s not wiped. Not deleted. Not gone. It’s a bug.

It’s says “some cosmetics” but not overall progress.

4 Likes

When will this be fixed my whole entire profile has been wiped

5 Likes

They said they’re working on it but there’s no ETA.

I daresay they’re working on getting everyone into the game first, as many still cannot log in (myself included).

Same here bro. What a messed up way to ruin a beloved game. No skins no progress. Its like i never played OverWatch. I hate it

6 Likes

Thought thid was just me thank god others are the same, all my years hard work gone! No motivation to play if im level 1

1 Like

Same, PS4 to PS5, all progress gone. Quoted bug description completely inaccurate for the issue.

6 Likes

Same here, my whole account has been wiped and im starting at level 1 again. Im gonna cry, I cant even play my main (symmetra) and all the stuff i got for her is gone. Im on xbox myself

5 Likes

It’s not gone. It’s a bug.

At least you can log in! I’m also on Xbox but have just passed hour 14 of not being able to log in…

The people posting here have not lost “some”, they have lost everything; I am one of these people (Xbox). To your post (thread intrusion) about not being able to log in: they have been ddos’d twice now, are working through it, and have posted about it.

4 Likes

also here same problem: I have always played Overwatch 1 legendary edition on Xbox One for hundreds and hundreds of hours, trying to collect skins, I had already linked my battlenet account to the xbox account because the game was asking me to. about a year ago, in fact the nickname in the game had also changed. I did not know that the account had to be merged because they had not advertised it and I found myself at level 1 with everything eliminated. I’m still pissed off by all this, I even opened a Ticket. Do you have any news?

7 Likes

No news yet. We wait.

Sent ticket yesterday, no answer so far

1 Like

I too lost everything, I couldn’t even get the drive to play after seeing I didn’t even have my fav character to play as until I played almost 50 or so games.

3 Likes

Looks like the wiped accounts are a console issue and we know how important console players are to Blizzard. Don’t expect to get your stuff back anytime soon.

4 Likes