đŸ€Ą A. Delusional or B. Dumb or C. Sadistic ("Who is "Forum Sym"")

“Who is “Forum Sym”?” Is what I would want answered but I don’t longer expect it to be a thing

““Forum Sym” is actually a powerful hero but takes “skill” to be good at her and no one really wants to do that.”

(This is total lie that they must convinced themselves is true. Widowmaker is a powerful hero but takes “Aim” to be good. But Sym
 she isn’t like that or works like that. She focuses on “Smarts” and her new abilities and primary weapon are really the thing holding her back from that.)

Like “Forum Brig”, they must have a similar thing going on with “Forum Sym”.

The amount of data put by this community that has annualized this hero is heartbreaking.

But after paying close attention to the last couple of “Sym Buffs”, it just even more heartbreaking.

Devs haven’t been really trying to put Sym in a better position, they actually been putting her in a worst position with recent “Buffs”.

Neither have they listened to a single word it seems by the community about what should be changed.

Then I look at what happen with Diablo
 after that I think, they must not even care about fixing Sym.

In fact I remember them consistently talking about Killing off heroes. I bet they were or still are planning to kill of Sym and Torb.

Because they don’t want to fix these heroes.

They are just Stubborn Designers who think they are all that.

Just putting out “Useless Buffs” just to get some excitement from the community.

It just makes me disappointed

Have you played her on the ptr yet? I think you opinion would change. (Not for the better, cause remember “They were trying to buff her” while at the same time releasing a sniper hero who would be a direct counter to her.)

People say this, but it just proves 1/4 of people is not looking at the incoming data.

Dont forget they think they are buffing with the charge rate thing, while at the same time release a hero like Ashe. Who is a new direct counter.

They are either a. delusional :hear_no_evil: or b. dumb :scream_cat: or c. sadistic :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

is this the new forum fad?

3 Likes

I guess the reworks and buffs are to make her worse then.

They can listen and not act on what you think.

Not doing what you want =/= not listening.

Wow lol

Can’t be serious

6 Likes

Btw Sym is pretty good in the higher ranks.

I honestly feel like this character is going to suffer the longer they keep attempting to keep the current M1 beam.

They are diverting buffs that could go to things like her Tele Placement time, Turret cooldown, and others to try and fix this terrible beam. They even actively ACKNOWLEDGE the thing is garbage.

Why can’t they just revert it to her old 2.0 beam
So many things would be fixed with it.

A.)Reliable source of damage.
B.)Something to actually ward off other dps from attempting to 1v1 you.
C.)Would make her presence actually impactful in a team fight
(Yes also that beam sound would send terror down enemy supports spines)
D.)Would make her TP an actually useful ability without relying on a team.
E.)Would restore the character we love, and makes more sense to give a character with Autism an aim assist weapon.

3 Likes

I haven’t heard that insult in over 20 years
 Thanks for that throwback!

1 Like

If she was. Why does she have a .26% pickrate in gm

And a 0% Pickrate in the OWWC
?

1 Like

The Sym mains are divided, some want her to be reverted and some like her current state.

Personally Im fine with her current state, but she could use more buffs (TP cast time) and some fixing with her main problem (survivability)

But sadly, it looks like no matter how much they rework her, they will never change her reputation and troll pick status.

6 Likes

because OWWC isn’t even comparable to higher ranks?

People like Seagull, xQc, DrRiku and so on would all tell you that sym is pretty good. She just has a high skill requirement and not many people want to play her

I think she was played in Hanamura once if Im not wrong? I think it was Usa team with Bastion and Orisa?

Have you played her on the ptr yet? I think you opinion would change. (Not for the better, cause remember “They were trying to buff her” while at the same time releasing a sniper hero who would be a direct counter to her.)

I’m really not sure what you mean by this.

The devs in charge of Overwatch are not the same ones in charge of Diablo. That was also most likely a decision by the corporate part of the company wanting a part of the mobile market more so than the devs themselves wanting to anger the playerbase.

Got a source? The only time I can recall them talking about “killing off” a hero was during an interview where Jeff said the possibility was there lore wise. Meaning gameplay would be left intact and they would still be worked on.

I enjoy Sym a lot. I want to see her in a better position. But your OP comes across as a lot of baseless assumptions which doesn’t make for a compelling argument.

What would you rather see happen with her? Are you hoping for anoher rework? Bigger buffs? What sort of changes do you want specifically? It’s not convincing to say they want to kill the character while they are actively buffing her.

1 Like

We dont have PTR on console :frowning:

xQc talks about Symmtra is garbage and a throw pick no matter what.
Seagull says that Sym is still bad, hence why he rarely plays her.
DrRiku, I dont really watch him.

and OWWC is comparable to some degree to higher ranks because the meta is based off of what the pros play. They dont play sym and say shes garbage - no one plays sym and hence shes garbage.

1 Like

She was played, Just like reaper only once.
But because the stat lines wont drop below 1% it makes her and Reaper to be 0%.

You know I actual bought it on computer
 if you commenting her, you must have too.

She’s unpopular, there will always be unpopular heroes in a game doesn’t mean she’s bad.

1 Like

make symmetra scary again

1 Like

She’s unpopular. Shes underpowered. She’s weak. She is agreed by many to be

:b:ad

1 Like