LC-208 fix was reverted

Thought it was kind of funny. The game gave me time to play 6 games buy some skins and a intro and then disconnected. Im still trying to get past the loading screen LC-208

Ive tryied with a completly new account and it doesnt work either. I even manually switxhed my DNS and it didnt help.

2 Likes

I didn’t recieve this error until after the “fixes” were applied. Why the hell is this happeningggg

4 Likes

cannot get mine to connect to server either

They did maintenance and somehow broke it even more, as I never had an error but now I can’t play at all.

1 Like

i like the most that no employee has responded to anyones thread questions here or anywhere else about 208 … :expressionless:

Fix your game blizzard

3 Likes

I have the same problem too with psp 4

2 Likes

Hi,

I have the problem too on PS4. I tried to restart / reinstall the game, no changes.
If you have a solution, I take it :slight_smile:

Thanks,

1 Like

Its just unbelievable, how the game can be unplayable for consoles for almost 12 hours and not any update or news? Its just unacceptable

2 Likes

if there was any announcement for a downtime fix it would of happen by now, probably tomorrow will be a different picture but well have to wait and see.

No maintenance scheduled today? :pensive:

well looks like I can’t play today thanks blizzard!!!

Some of us had LC-208 on console for 3 days after launch until it was fixed, with barely any acknowledgement from them that they know about it at all.
Then they broke it again after 24 hours.

5 Likes

Broke it again, and no words received from them

https://us.battle.net/support/en/games/overwatch

Everyone use this link to submit a ticket the more people we get to do it the faster they will fix this god awful issue.

Unfortunately I don’t think it works that way.
Support tickets go to level 1 support centers who forward issues to the devs if they are unaware of them, but they are already VERY aware of this issue and working on it (as per last comms), we just have no update or ETA on a resolution, sadly.

i have the LC-208 error. it seems to only be linked to my account. when i log into my wifes system and use her account im fine but if i try mine it does not let me login and gives me the LC208 error

Going to be locking this topic as we have a primary thread in our #technical-support forum tracking this problem.

5 Likes