30FPS on Switch

oh I know…but in reality, it would just be the camera behind the player and thus redundant

given how “stunning” irl is literally just overloading multiple senses at once, like how flash bangs blind you and make your ears ring, thus disabling effectively 2 of your biggest senses
oh also it makes you stumbling because it messes with the fluid in your ear

the anime implied the protagonist at times watching in first-person, but it was unclear as a whole the more it progressed.

That would really weird I can tell. Imagine being frozen, then flashbanged, then trapped, then hooked, then punched, then booped, then knocked back by some attacks, then be blown off to the moon and etc.

Then to realise wow I’m not dead yet. Takes another whole slam to the face literally :rofl:

honestly, the flashbang probably would take out most normal people, because how loud it is

1 Like

Nerf mccree, broken in VR

1 Like

Wait a sec, Switch does support some form of VR, you could in theory use that Lab cardboard game thing to use the tablet as VR for Overwatch, then use the joy-cons still to aim.

Behold, true gaming experience. Feel in the game nearly.

1 Like

Because Paladins looks like trash and plays like trash.

1 Like

It is more taxing than most Switch games

I think there are more problems here than a Switch game having 30fps

I’m pretty sure Overwatch is more graphically demanding than Witcher. Witcher has a huge world but there’s rarely a lot going on in one spot.

i wish the developers wouldn’t stay so silent on more switch details. like, we dont even have a masterpost for it yet. there are important questions we really need answered if anyone is going to get what is probably a half baked port

ROFLMFAO.

[Characters required].

2 Likes

GL trying to play ow on 30fps with blizzard’s optimization where your ability to shoot at people relies on higher fps lol.

While Diablo 3 (another Blizzard game before OW existed) on Switch runs on 1080p 60fps docked (TV mode) and 720p 60fps handheld, OW will still be 900p 30fps docked (TV mode) and 720p 30fps handheld.

I played Diablo 3 on Switch before, but sold off my used copy (game card) due to no time to play.

Same. I normally play at 144fps. One time I was toggling with the settings and locked it to 60 and it felt so bad. I can’t imagine playing at 30 fps.

720p
switch screen resolution 1280x720

the card is throttled to have acceptable temperature and battery life. Even docked cooling is still an issue I heard 40% use undocked 70% use docked…

Some of you truly have no clue lol. Im not even sure where to begin. Console warrior thinking at its finest, my favorite system doesn’t offer this feature so lets nick pick anything its missing. All of the consoles have games running at 30 fps, 60 fps is no industury standard. Games are quite playable at 30 fps especially if everyone is locked to it. Competitive minded people dont play on switch? Why? Thats console warrior non sense at its finest, do they choose to play on xbox or playstation instead? Why is that assumed? Why chose them to begin with? To go pro on consoles lol. Competitive minded people are playing on pc for obvious reasons not ANY of the consoles.

“” laugh in console “”

I believe it is underclocked in handheld, and it has higher electric power available when docked. It might also overclock when docked.