30FPS on Switch

oh yes, we love playing this game dont we I am kidding, but really people will blame blizzard for anything

Well at least, for a switch game it’s not that expensive, most games here in canada for switch are ridiculously high overall. The only thing I don,t get, why even play Overwatch anywhere else than home/someone’s house. You need access to Internet for like, everything, and public internet is like slow as hell.

Most people will either run docked at home or play in handheld like in their bed or something imo. Not much transport. Collector-wise, that clamshell is fire, brag about it lmao.

Who is making the port? Nintendo or Blizzard? :roll_eyes::man_facepalming:.

you…stopped reading early in my post didnt you

1 Like

Apparently Switch Lite, or newer version is coming out 2020, so it could be optimized for that easily

1 Like

aka the worse switch

Well ye…, altho it probably has updated specs, but you lose the features. Altho not everyone likes them either way.

Doubt it matters in the end anyway.

Fun fact for people claiming one or the other bothered with the dev of Overwatch for Switch. Search online, it’s Iron Galaxy that helped Blizzard do the porting. So in theory, if you do want to blame a company, but I really wouldn’t do it, cuz I believe they ported big titles in the past really correctly and well-done, then yes you could in theory blame them.

I just dont like the switch lite because its a worse switch that…is what a bit cheaper? a bit lighter?

I had a decent potato PC and even with lower than lowest settings I didn’t get 60 fps.

Lots of games made by Nintendo that aren’t as intensive as OW run at 60 fps on the Switch

yeah, mostly because…well no one buys a nintendo game thinking they are getting the most technologically impressive game evar…they buy it because its a good product

1 Like

Exactly

I mean…the last time nintendo tried to be on the cutting edge, they gave people seizures the virtual boy btw

2 Likes

It’s cheaper, imo an “okay”-ish version to jump from the 3ds lineup if u cant afford the Switch itself. It’s lighter as well.

You lose the HD rumble feature and you lose all means to joy-cons as the Lite is a whole unit like the Wii U tablet was (just slimer). It’s basically like if you bought a Wii and removed all the core feature of the remotes (like buying a controller instead of a wiimote).

That is the most true statement lmao. True VR 90s kids remembers

1 Like

there is a reason why VR will NEVER be nothing more than a niche, thats because its disorienting as hell and isnt for everyone, unlike controllers or M&K

Unless you dive deep into a VRMMORPG, but that’s another story for Sword Art Online…

Imagine playing Overwatch on VR. I’d feel stunned

1 Like

oh haha, very funny there

1 Like

but aren’t all mmos played in 3rd person?

Intensive? Sorry, but OW is a cartoony game with closed and small maps, it is everything but intense…

Ops, my bad, sorry :confused:.

Yes, I did, sorry :confused:.

bad mercy, bad, now go to bed

I was implying an anime where the main protagonist plays a VR game that’s essentially an mmorpg. But instead of being the VR we know, it’s like you gotta “dive” in the game (so you’re essentially giving your soul into the game and you’re physically not there irl).

I couldn’t resist making the reference after this VR chatter. Imagine actually being in the Overwatch in a game and feeling the actual stun-mechanics lmao.