2020 Overwatch League Streaming & Rewards Guide - Info about Grand Finals problems here

should have done the same, APAC 2 matches was no prob, but got nothing from watching the live stream for NA :s

Try it tonight, just log out and stay off the forums before you delete cookies and log into OWL, it was logging me out when I swapped to forums during game breaks so it’s safe way to stay logged into OWL

1 Like

thanks that worked, so for every day of matches its best to log out and clear cookies & cache. got my tokens for the last evening of matches. and today out of the blue another 10 tokens received :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyone else not getting tokens for the playoffs ? :confused: cant believe its broke again

I earned tokens yesterday, haven’t had the chance to check today yet.

Home | The Overwatch League response types: []

That is the result I get when trying to login for the last 2 nights. So I could watch but not login. Neither on PC nor on smartphone.
Using the first link in here worked for me now(but something is obviously wrong with logins. I guess I lost like 40 tokens by now):

2 Likes

Well what i can say, for last night matches and this morning ( apac ) it didnt work when watching from PC although i did the exact same steps as always ; log out + clear cookies and cache ; restart firefox ; login to website and re-allow cookies - the stats sites were tracking etc but no tokens ; started watching on OWL app on smartphone; tokens started dropping. Clearly the tracking of time watched on site is still fooked up and OWL doesnt care.

Cookies cleared, watched on Live player using Chrome browser, logged out of forums and stayed off during live games and I’ve still been getting tokens so far this weekend for the NA games I’ve watched.

I was being logged out of OWL weeks ago when I was logged into the forums and swapping to them during the breaks, I opened another tab and I had been logged out so I stay off the forums during the games just to be safe. Maybe some people are also being logged out when they don’t even realise it.

i have no idea why my previous fix is no longer working : i used to be able to get tokens with firefox on a seperate pc ; clearing cookies & cache and then log in to owl site; tried that yesterday ; after 2 hours no tokens - decided to switch to the app on smartphone : started getting tokens after an hour. Its weird

Oh thank god!! I thought I was the only one having this problem. It’s just not letting me log in, the page just refreshes with the same url as yours and nothing changes, I’ve had this problem since the playoffs started. I found a work around but I don’t know if it will work yet. If you’re on pc, right below my account in the top right corner change the language, I went with french, granted the stream will be in french but after trying I was able to log in! I’ll let you know in an hour if I got any tokens this way but I hope they will fix this soon.

I’ve been logged into the website all day using Edge and haven’t gotten any tokens today.

I can confirm token drops did work to some extent today, as I earned about 20 before the day was out. There may have been some problems before. As always, continue to work through the troubleshooting steps in the starting post for key tips on possibly resolving any issues with drops.

As a reminder, I do read these posts, but please understand that if I don’t directly respond doesn’t mean I am not caring, I just need to continue to gather information which I can pass on to Blizzard CS.

1 Like

i did my same steps for the matches from yesterday ;again no tokens. I really dont know why my tokens dont drop anymore when watching with firefox.
i cleared cookies and cache ; signed out off website and forum. removed firefox ; restart PC and reinstalled firefox ; signed in to website allowed cookies & allowed tracking --> 0 tokens .
It’s bringing back my frustrations from before as i cant seem to find a working fix to this. I have no idea who programmed this sh*t ( sry for the language ) --> but just allow me to say it’s really getting ridiculous.

I get that same error, I cleared cookies and logged out of forums and tried to login to the site, still the same thing. Can’t be bothered when their service is honestly that garbage. And I still haven’t gotten tokens from the double weekend.

And yet there are reports of problems not being resolved since February. I still haven’t gotten any drops since the switch to youtube.

I’m not blaming you, I’m just saying the whole third-party drop system implemented (or not as the case seems to be for a lot of people) is a giant pile of kludgy dog crap.

1 Like

I’ve been watching the All-Star event through the app the entire time (it’s been roughly 4 hours now) and I haven’t received a single token…

2 Likes

I have as well except I have been using the website on my laptop. I tried 2 different laptops and neither worked. :confused: It worked for me during the alien Zarya event.
I hope they give us compensation tokens because this is so frustrating and its not our fault.

Same here. Which is strange because for last week’s event it worked fine.

Ditto. I’ve afk watched pmuch everything all summer. A small amount of tokens showed up like one time. Not seeing anything arrive from today, yet. Fingers crossed.

BTW - what about this Tracer grey OWL skin? Is that a thing?

This is the first time this OWL season I’ve experienced issues with token drops. I am watching on the mobile app.

When this happens it usually means the tokens are just delayed and they will hopefully arrive on your account sometime tomorrow or the next day.