2-2-2 should have been forced from the start

It is an issue I have with the system and Blizzard shares my sentiment… so? Like, whatever you say?

Everyone has different opinions about what roles players should be confined to. Anyone else here notice that? Here’s the thing: Blizzard ALREADY has a system in place (Looking for Group) where you can determine exactly what roles you want your team to play. JUST USE IT and stop asking for Blizzard to make changes to the game that removes freedom of choice from the players who don’t feel as you do.

ahahahahah

ahahahahahahhahahahah

Easy to say in hindsight. At the start the was no limits. You could play 6 Lucios in QP and the first half of Season 1 if you wanted.
Forced 2-2-2 won’t come but role queue is in the works and will come eventually.

1 Like

It does not work properly for a variety of reasons and this is why it’s not being used.

Jeff already stated they like 222, role SR and role queue; only a matter of time.

That’s a neat idea, really.

1 Like

No. Get a 6stack if you want to force your arbitrary meta. Forced meta is better than community meta that changes every so often ? Give me a break …

2 Likes

2-2-2 would be fine, but what if we just put a limit on dps heroes? 3 max? half your team consisting out of one role would be more than enough

By all means, inform me of what those “variety of reasons” are and I’ll actually consider your opinion. But in the meantime, I’ll leave you with this:

Speak for yourself, because I and MANY other players do use the Looking for Group system and have had success in doing so.

And as far as what Jeff has to say about 222 Comps, he doesn’t get to decide the direction of Overwatch - the players do.

There’s no way, how can that be true? Great question and I’m glad you asked. Simply because that’s where the money comes from and at the end of the day it’s a business.

I can totally see them changing heroes to better fit their role as a result. Nerf support and tank damage output, buff the off healing like Zen and Lucio, etc. It makes sense if roles are going to be more strict, they should nerf the hybrids and make them more like their actual role.

how do you know forced 2-2-2 won’t come?

are you okay? i’m not sure whats so funny about wanting a game to be fun.

They want to do it through role queue and that’s taking months to make rather then a simple lock 2-2-2 every game which could be done right now.

The deal was altered. Pray it isn’t altered any further…

Not to say that is my opinion, but I had to fill in the line.

1 Like

Alright… I love it…!

2/2/2 is gross. Better hope your 2 dps can play a hitscan if you need one. Better hope you don’t get two offtank mains. Better hope you don’t get 2 dps who both want Genji, because lord knows there aren’t any Genji one tricks out there. Better hope you get an Ana healer, otherwise you won’t have a main healer because who wants to play Mercy or Moira? etc.

1 Like

People think 2-2-2 is going to save their butts. Enjoy having Roadhog,Wrecking Ball, Symmetra, Torb, Brigitte, and Luico type BS in y’all’s games. Because this community deserves the worst things possible. :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Right now the chance of getting screwed over by a 4-5 dps main team is much higher than not having a Pharah counter or Main Healer player in 2/2/2.

If Pharah counters and Main Healer shortage are really our biggest concerns with 2/2/2 Role Queue I am pretty sure that it will work out just fine.

1 Like

Have you ever played a match with a Roadhog and D.va? Those are two offtanks people like to one trick. It’s super fun when the enemy team has all their ults every fight.

1 Like