🕊 Maybe just give Mercy 60hps

She’s only ever ran with Ana in gm and pro play because Ana’s being ran with Rein. You’re playing a modified deathball comp. That doesn’t make mercy any less of a main healer in her own team comps.

It’s not.

I’m not saying it would make her a burst healer, but it would have her compete with burst healers. She was out healing Moira on average with 60hps. Granted, a lot of that probably had to do with having valk every team fight at the time as well.

What I think needs to happen is that both valkyrie and her healing should stay at 55hps to start / test with because Valkyrie just adds so much artificial numbers to her healing output because of the fact that her beam chains to nearby allies. 55hps would stop too much healing during her ult and it being consistent with her base healing outside of valkyrie means that she’ll be stronger in the mid fight - enough to compete with the burst healers but not overshadow them

2 Likes

No if they run her with Winston Dva they also run Ana with the Mercy every time

1 Like

I mean, it’s not like they can run Zen with her anymore since the jjonak nerfs.

Honestly I agree. it’s worth testing now. Global ult charge nerf and a few ninja nerfs to how she gains ult charge from damage boost have stopped her from having valk every team fight like she used too. With that being said, she still on par with Ana’s average per game, and that’s only in top tiers for like 15% of the playerbase.

???

They can’t run Zen with her anymore because MERCY GOT A 20% HEALING NERF and CAN’T HEAL ENOUGH with Zen it’s not that hard holyyy why are you deflecting the obvious

5 Likes

Zen literally can not be ran in anything properly right now. That has absolutely nothing to do with Mercy. I’m sorry. Even his ult gets bursted through these days.

Is that why Zen Bap and Zen Brig are both meta comps in GM and OWL?

It does when Zen Brig dive is a popular comp in OWL and Mercy is nowhere to be seen, implying it’s Mercy being worse than Brig and not Zen being bad.

6 Likes

Talks about how mercy is fine because her synergies boost her pickrate, ignores zenyatta’s synergies being in bad spots making him look bad despite the fact Zenyatta saw actual meta use on the ladder and in pro play recently

4 Likes

?? https://i.imgur.com/f6LbgjT.png
You and me have very different definitions of meta it seems.

Not this again. I’m just going to copy and paste my last response to this since i’ve already addressed it once today.

I’m fine with it hitting 55 maybe. But if it hits 60 she needs to have a harder kit then.

LOL pls tell me you are joking? I just went through the entire vod, Mercy is played ONE, ONE time by Paris Eternal on Junkertown and then after they lose two fights they swap the Mercy to Brig

Every other match was Brig Zen

Pls tell me you’re trolling. One match and then swapped to Brig after 2 fights is not “played a lot”

Bap Zen Bunker is meta when Rein is banned, ladder is just behind because Ladder was having handpicked “testing” bans for the first month whereas OWL was having consistent pickrate bans and banning Rein every other week.

9 Likes

??? I guess this is what happens when you skim through 2 hours of gameplay in 30 seconds to rage.

There’s many more games that week as well, just sayin.

https://youtu.be/_n3C96lyrRo?t=3307

It literally wasn’t tho. Like, Moira was played that week.

ah yes she was used a lot that day with the evidence you use to support this being a match where Brigitte was played in every match and mercy was only played in 1 and halfway through swapped to brigitte, great evidence man really supports your argument

2 Likes

this applies to you too.

nah it doesnt she was only played once, she was swapped, i watched the entire thing at 2x speed only skipping ads, Brig was present in every match at some point, mercy was present once and swapped, I watched the matches themselves live as well when they happened you didnt even select a good match that had multiple uses of mercy you chose the first one that had mercy in it

3 Likes

You watched 2 hours of footage, in two times speed… in less than a minute?

My dude. Really? I literally have given you a link that’s time stamped directly to another map she’s played.

So, you’re both ridiculous.

I reskimmed it and watched it live when it came out not to mention it isnt 2 hours of footage its like 60-70% adspace 40-30% actual gameplay

yeah thats great you first example was horrible, and again only included one instance

edit: fine i watched your time stamped one yeah i missed it, because it wasnt even a full minute of play time before a lost team fight and swap to brig way to support your case with all these swaps to brigs one of them not even going a full minute before doing so way to show us she’s fine

5 Likes

Just checked the video. Dude, Mercy was literally only played half-way on Junkertown. Am I missing something or?

4 Likes

??? She was literally played on both junkertown and Blizzard world in that video alone. I’ve given you a direct link to another time in that video. There was also how many matches that week? And you and ryan are going to sit here and act like she wasn’t played at all?

Look, you can have your pity party. This is turning into a circle jerk from the Mercy Mafia.

Pay attention, you’re literally just bandwagoning.