Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022

I could have swore I remember them saying the Devs would communicate more. Been a pretty quiet 5 hours.

3 Likes

yeah i havent played ow1 in a few months and had no idea we could merge now, i used to play on my xbox and had almost everything for mccree and two golden guns. all my stuff on xbox is gone and replaced with the little pc stuff i have. wtf? anyone else having this issue?

I’ve seen some streamers unable to play as well, Tim the Tatman & Asmondgold

That will not happen. You can not do f2p without some sort of protection. It sucks i know. I used to have a prepaid phone plan, so i get it.

Just will not happen.

2 Likes

Their best is approximately as effective as a team of 3 squirrels trying to change the average Hummer tire. This is something that the team should have been prepped for, if nothing else there should have been a large enough server with anti DDoS protection. Too bad they probably changed to Azure with the Microsoft buyout, which is about as solid as a sieve when it comes to security.

Welcome to the future of gaming. This is the result of corporate mindset when applied to a gaming space.

Please do not have feelings for these halfwits, this is legitimately what they asked for after all.

2 Likes

Ultrawide resolutions that aren’t 21:9 (mine is 3840 x 1600, LG 38GN950 monitor) do not display at the correct aspect ratio. There are black bars on the left and right. The aspect ratio option only has 16:9, 16:10, and 21:9.

2 Likes

still cannot get on the game 6 hours later…

9 Likes

I still don’t have most of my OW1 cosmetics please fix I have spent countless hours getting those

5 Likes

Same here I missing mostly everything

2 Likes

Ask them for a refund… This is a BS culture that is forming among game developers. They set release dates and then release whatever they have expecting the users to debug the game for them, and stress test the serves for them. Too me, this is like selling someone a broken product expecting them to fix it.

1 Like

Cant believe it took so long… i finally got ingame, it looks promising. Have been ingame for about 30 minutes, no crashes… if only i was on pc. Playing on switch but you know after longer than 4 hoirs of waiting even playing on the switch is fun

1 Like

I’ve got a lovely bunch of coconuts, there they are standing in a row

1 Like

Same I finally just gave up. Ill try again later.

2 Likes

The only skins I have are the ones you get with the legendary addition. The rest of the skins I pulled are gone

Me too. I don’t have any of my skins from overwatch 1.

1 Like

The Microsoft Buyout has not gone through yet, therefore they currently have no affiliation with one another.

Though i agree, team should have been better prepped for the ammount of people trying to play and the possible DDoS attacks.

1 Like

Anyone else have the issue that you cant join a group
Game says player is on another version
where able to join each other in 1 one pc

I have over 600hrs of played time in OW1, but heroes are still locked. What a shame.

3 Likes

While it hasn’t finished, more than likely it will, and it is more than likely steps such as changing over to Microsoft branded servers would be mandated as part of the preparation.

2 Likes

Same here it’s ridiculous