Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022

we cant even log in… whats this about grouping up? lol

2 Likes

Hey Jodie! Any ETA’s On Servers Going Back Up? I Know Theres A Huge Pile Of Upset Players Wanting To Know. Im One Of Them Of Corse, Just Checking In, Ive Been Trying So Hard To Go In The Game Since 12PM EST. And Its Not 6PM EST And My Other Friends Were Able To Sign In With No Problem Aside From Me. I Know Its A DDoS Attack But At Least An Estimated Timestamp? Please And Thank You, We Will Be Waiting As Patiently As Possible!!

Have A Good Evening Jodie! <3

1 Like

Dark Wolf Hanzo seems to be missing. Don’t think I’m just missing the skin (I got it during the Remix event), it’s straight up not in the gallery at all.

1 Like

Everything is blurry as well on select maps, not being able to see except enemy outlines which are kind of blurry too. Is there a fix for this? On XBOX

“Player is in a different version of overwatch” fineally make it in and gotta restart due to this. We are all on PC. Jeez rick

Tried to merge Xbox and PlayStation account and have lost progress on PlayStation account
psn-xaviboy1234
battlenet-Composing96#2782
Xbox-ComposingRain96

that didnt work for me btw

Guys if you miss skins, just dont worry abt it rn, you will get them eventually!!! The biggest worry is people not getting in. Jist wait the skins out

4 Likes

Yup, I’m still seeing the “0 players in queue” and then I wait for 15-20min, then get the server disconnect issue (on console, PS5 running PS4 version of the game). This brings back WoW memories with each new launch…yikes.

Been stuck at a 20000 queue for 30min lol

2 Likes

Has anyone that’s been having the 0 players in queue actually been able to get in?

This is getting to the level that the D3 release was in 2012. Nasty.

1 Like

Same here, had time to go take a nap and still not in.

1 Like

Is there any reason my heroes should be locked if I played ow1

1 Like

I can’t even change the region because I moved…

Another error, my friend’s list is empty. Not sure if anyone else already said or saw this.

1 Like

no, servers with this message typically will sit in an endless loop without letting you in at all. The only server viably operational is the Asian region, but that’s with a 3 hour wait time.

nope it sends me back to 20k evry time it hits 0

THANK YOU! I haven’t gotten in once and I see tons of people complaining about missing skins and credits. At least you can play…Show some consideration.

1 Like

I’m attempting to run PS5 on PS5… every time i get to like 1000 in front of me it either disconnects or jumps back up to 30K-40K ahead of me. So glad I’ve spent my only day off this week frustrated and annoyed at a game I have been so stoked to play since they first announced. Almost like they should have prepared for a mass surge of players LIKE ANY NEW GAME DOES. 30M capacity servers at OW1 peak and they can’t even handle the 12M online right now.

4 Likes