Worst butcher guide ever TM

Hello and welcome critics I have returned with another fantublistic guide on some what popular moba game blizzard characters of the lightning bolt . Today I will be looking at the warrior of dinner: Butch as per suggestion from random citizen. I have only a single loss on butcher so I am very qualified to talk about the hero.

The meat carver’s feats of strength include dropping loot apon death, having a block talent, and getting owned by monk in a cutscene and his favorite restaurant is everywhere at the same time. Hes also not a very cleaver guy.

B*tcher’s trait is mommy I’m still hungry.
Brother demands that you take him to mcdonalds or something all the time. If you dont hell complain the entire game and he will try to feed him self which is a big parenting no no.

Banger’s Q is Basic attack 2
Just use this on cooldown. Theres literally no strategy. Watch out for coneheads tho. Even if this is literally the only thing you want to do after charging it will miss. Like it will go off and everything but theres no slow.

Brandie’s W is eat big
Use this to bait your self in to doing something stupid like a 1v5 or diving 2 keeps deep for someone. Its important that you make as many decisions for your team as possible because this ability gives you complete immunity to making mistakes. Make sure everyone knows that you are in charge.

Leroy Jenkin’s E is called I AM THE TEAM!
grabs mega phone ATTENTION VIDEO GAME ENTHUSIASTS, WE WILL BEGIN FISTICUFFS SHORTLY! PLEASE HAVE YOUR CROWD CONTROL, SHIELDS, BURST HEALS AND MOBILITY AT THE READY! I LOOK FORWARD TO EVERYONE HAVING A PLEASANT TIME BUT ME!

Beecher’s extra ability is Abusive Chat.
Butcher doesn’t need to worry to much about this one. Its set to auto cast every time you stop moving by default.

Culinary enthusiast’s first ultimate ability is
Only the most seasoned and intelligent butchers know when it’s a good time to take this ultimate so you should take it every time so you can look smart.

Big Eat’s Second ultimate is literally any redeeming value.
I literally had no idea that this wasn’t a melee ability until I tried butcher for the first time just now. What was I talking about again? Oh yeah, this ult doesn’t suck, please take it. I mean, meme blast can be good at times but I don’t trust you.

Heres a random build that may or may not be bad.
1 Chop Meat.
4 Cheap Shot
7 any
10 Furnace Blast
13 Savage Charge
16 Crippling Slam
20 Nexus Blades
Oneshot a squishy before red team inevitability oneshots you. also plz plz plz farm minions. I have my own lane to cover and can’t be taking you to a drive through every 5 seconds.

“HYYYYAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH”
-the greatest butcher known to man

Counters:
Skill
every healer
the butcher player
Cabbage

Synergies:
Alexstraza or whitemane. Literally noone else can do enough healing to keep you alive and even then its an uphill battle.
Divine shield
The “complete Quests” button in training mode

Good against
Bots
Adventurers opening doors
Your ego

12 Likes

HYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

You’re God damn right.

8 Likes

Love these! Waterlong a request for a Li-Ming guide next please! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I can do that xp
I have so many stupid jokes for her.

3 Likes

If you want to type ™ press and hold ALT and type 0153 then let go of ALT.

1 Like

Furnace Blast

Nexus Blades

Whenever I lose to a Butcher that didn’t take lambs I feel like dying IRL
So this is the perfect build to crush people’s spirits not during the game, but after it’s over.

Also Morales is good synergy, too. 35 armor that ramps up when he’s stunned keeps him alive through a lot of focus, not to mention the naughty things he does with Stim Drone or global gank ability.

1 Like

If were talking real synergy here, I really like playing medivh with a competent butcher. The portal helps him get out after nukeing someone and barrier with arcane explosion is just perfect for him in so many ways.

1 Like

A good medivh combos with a competent anything.

I’ve failed a lot as him in QM but one time in aram I had this Artanis that would, without question, take each and every portal I dropped. :relieved:
It felt fantastic to actually have someone following up on my abilities instead of me being the only one using portals the whole game.

2 Likes

for sure xp
I should really play him more. Especially sense i play mostly in groups now a days.

Do Fenix plz