Why does blizzard not have a email to contact them?

were just supposed to spend money on a corporation that dosent even have a support network thats not players, GET SOME PEOPLE HERE TO HELP ME,
i have been trying for months to delete/remove heroes of the storm and it wont let me everytinme it brings up a error page i would like to use the 21.4 GB

BLZBNTBNU00000006

is what i get i have gone over every step to no help, im disgusted that i have been left to wait for this long GIVE ME MY 21.4 GB OF MEMORY BACK FOR YOUR CRAP GAME AND ILL UNINSTALL BLIZZARD WHILE IM THERE WASTE OF TIME AND EFFORT

1 Like

Sleepmaker,

That error message indicates that the game is already uninstalled in the majority of cases. The apps and features menu is prone to occasionally mistaking uninstalled programs are still there, especially if they were deleted instead of uninstalled. To check this, open the Battle.net Application on your computer and see if there’s an Install button on the Heroes of the Storm tab. If there is an Install button, it usually means that you already uninstalled it and Apps/Features is simply incorrect that we’re still on your PC.

If you get an Update or Play button instead, then click the Options cog and click “Show in Explorer”. You can manually delete the Heroes of the Storm folder here.

I’ve deleted your other posts. Please do not spam the forums looking for help, and mind our forum posting guidelines. We’re happy to try to help but breaking the forum guidelines may result in forum suspensions.

i uninstalled it on teh blizzard app with the cog function, so why does it say its using 21.4GB of my memory in the uninstall/ remove area? how do i get that back? how do i remove it from that area? because untill i do that m,y computer thinks i have your game on it, i can find the files when i use the search function in the start menu?

Easiest way to do that usually is to actually reinstall the game and uninstall it. However, it’s not actually taking up the space Apps&Features says it is right now. That section of Windows can conflict with the actual amount of storage space you have. There may be some registry entries hanging around, but the data is not being taken up as long as you’ve uninstalled the game and the recycling bin is empty. Your apps&features section is simply wrong if you’ve confirmed the game is uninstalled.

An experiment you can try is reinstalling the game, and taking note of how much space your drive has left from inside of File Explorer. (File Explorer>My Computer>Find the drive you use to install games.) Right click this drive, go to properties, and write down or screenshot the amount of space left.

Finally, uninstall the game using the battle.net application. You should see the amount of space on the drive increase.

Usually when players ask us this question, it’s because their drive is full of other large files or applications. You may want to check what other files you’ve got there if you’re running low on storage space and see what else can be moved or uninstalled.

thats why im trying to delete it because im running out of space on my pc, ill try do that again ive just deleted and reinstalled battlenet to see if that will work ill try download HOTS again and then uninstall and see the storage your meaning

Sure, feel free to keep me in the loop, but I would say that even if this doesn’t work, in doing this you’ll have 100% confirmed the game data doesn’t exist anywhere on your PC anymore. Beyond that, you’d want to look for other things to uninstall or contact Microsoft for more clarification on why Apps & Features is giving you incorrect details.

cheers buddy ill let ya know how it goes

the only places that would house that much info would be:

..\Documents\Heroes of the Storm\
this is where all your settings and replay video files are located. this folder can grow quite large given enough time if you dont manage it.

..\Program Files\Heroes of the Storm\
this is the main install directory. obviously it would be that large because this is the main game data.

look into those places and see what you come up with.

To provide some more info, if you can’t find the game files on the computer, then the game is essentially no longer installed and not taking up space. What you see listed in the control panel is not always accurate. What is displayed is controlled by registry entries and if there are leftover entries the program will remain in the control panel despite not actually taking up space. This can happen if the game folders are manually deleted instead of being uninstalled properly. To remove this you’d need to go through the steps here. Messing with the registry if done incorrectly can cause further issues and so if there’s any questions about how to go about those steps, we’d recommend contacting Microsoft support.