Who could be next heroes?

By this point id rather have more frequent heroes than “specific” heroes, i enjoy the game way too much to care about who the next character is. But i guess that’s not the point of this thread (?) If i have to chose a hero it would be either Kalecgos or Ysera, so we can have at least one of each color of the dragons.
I know they want to make every hero unique, but some heroes have so cool mechanics that i feel it’s a waste not having other heroes with something similar, like Kharazin with his level 1 talents, it would be cool if a shaman hero can pick his elemental affinity like Kharazin does with his trait at level 1 or something like that.

Huh, only one of them is dead?
I had heard that Blizz was killing off characters left and right “for cheap emotional impact” ever since Game of Thrones made it trendy :stuck_out_tongue:
(I guess only Varian was major enough to use in that way? :man_shrugging:)

You disrespect Ysera with that.

1 Like

Baal or maybe someone from Starcraft as it’s been so long.

Personally I want Zoltun Kulle, but nobody seems to even remember he’s an important hero in Diablo lore. :cry:

I mean considering I had to read the comics to have any knowledge of Vlaeera Broll and Rehgar as characters That is probably the case

Last I checked Ysera Never partook in a deadly arena battle with the four characters we’re talking about. hehe but yeah ysera also bit the bullet

It was confirmed on a Blizzcon panel for Diablo Immortal. Don’t know which panel or what year. It might have been the famous “Do you guys not have phones?” panel, but I’m not sure. Search Diablo Immortal Blozzcon panel on youtube and try your luck :stuck_out_tongue:
And it really does seem to me that Skran is a random boss, or maybe even an act boss, but I’m pretty certain that Baal will be the main antagonist. I mean most(if not all) players would give 20 Skarns for Baal anytime, and I’m certain Blizzard knows that.

D4.