Who could be next heroes?

I’m pretty sure people here are just doing It for fun because new heroes are exciting to talk about. And not everyone was excited about meI. Which is fine as long as you’re not throwing a tantrum over her.

You’re looking into things too much.

Is that what gaz is? Like where are the robo goblins tank mode rockets? He’s nothing like the wc3 hero. Any way make a new hero like the wc3 hero unit then.

I would like Lilith the daughter of mephisto

i don’t wanna take a guess since it’ll take 1 year for the next hero :confused:

2 Likes

I totally agree. I feel like they were going for some sort of mix with the tinker the goblin shredder and just the standard snappers. But really, every hero implemented is different than the original source. Some are closer than others.

What is the most meme hero after deathwing and Mei? It will be that one

I think they should add Blackthorne. Yup!

3 Likes

The Devs have claimed that we will be more than 1 hero this year, so we shouldn’t be waiting as long as we had to wait for Mei.

As for what hero “should” be next?

Probably a Starcraft based healer? Having just got an Overwatch hero, the next hero “shouldn’t” be from OW, and same thing for a Tank (yes, I know we still need more Tanks.)

But, we already have 2 Starcraft based healers, so is there even another SC character who would fit that role? Hmmm… Well, SC is all about 3 races, so 3 healers from that universe would make sense, but who would be the Protoss healer? I think Karax is probably the best option… Yes, I know he is an engineer, not a medic, but Protoss don’t have any actual medics that I know of (although I admit my knowledge is pretty limited.) Another option would be Lasarra, who is a Scientist but never was playable in any of the games, so her kit would be wide open.

1 Like

Hell the frik-kin yeah!

1 Like

No, I’m really happy about Mei. It’s just that speculating about next heroes is fun, to me at least.

Yeah, she seems likely, but D4 is not coming soon “not even Blizzard soon”, which to me means 2022 at the earliest. And Immortal is coming Blizzard soon, and Baal has confirmed to appear, likely as the main antagonist, so to me he seems more likely to be the next Diablo hero.

I think Rohana from Sc2 LoV would work as a Protoss healer. Healing with the Khala and stuff, and using protoss shields.

2 Likes

in that case i can dream that we’ll get Mercy one day! i don’t care about what people say about her being a copy of Morales + Auriel just give me Mercy thx. or even Symmetra i would love her in Hots :heart: yeah yeah copy of medivh cause of portals well she doesn’t have Raven Form! ez we can have more than 1 hero with portals

1 Like

I would love to see Baal, but I thought the main antagonist of Immortal was supposed to be “Skarn”…
https://diabloimmortal.com/en-us/#section-monsters

Any chance you could point me to where they confirmed Baal will be in Immortal?
I haven’t been keeping up with it, I only know Duriel appeared in the reveal trailer and Andariel in some concept art… Or was that for D4? :sweat_smile:

She is actually nice,I confrim it you will see her in game soon,as a fanboi.

1 Like

i hope so! she’s an amazing healer she will work different in hots that’s why i want her in hots she won’t be the same like in OW

1 Like

yes,It is not just important that where she come from,or oppions about being repeative,it is important that we have a new attractive hero not just in term of concept,but skins,pretty,and sure a new performance are importants.

we also can define a bit change on her concept, not exact same OW mercy.

Itherael, Archangel of Fate
He/She is the only member of Angiris Council not in the game yet. They don’t even have that much in the way of lore or defined powers, so they can do pretty much whatever they want.

I JUST WANT A FULL ANGEL TEAM BLIZZ

2 Likes

I know realistically I’ll never see any of them except Gabe but I have a list of four

If I got these four my game would be complee and they could, not only give us Nexus Originals (I actually support) but they could grab random Activision heroes for all I care (not saying that’d be wise but I’m just establishing how little I care about any hero not these four)

Symmetra
Mercy
Gabrial Tosh
Broll Bearmantle

I think Broll has a decent chance of getting in… Someday…

For one thing, Shapeshifting Druids (from WoW) are one of the most requested concepts around, and he seems to be the first name most people go to when thinking of a representative for them.

For another, back when Valeera was released some devs expresed interest in adding Broll so they could “get the gang back together” (which in my limited knowledge seems to mean Varian, Valeera, Rehgar, and Broll).

Of course, I don’t know if those are the devs that are still around, but with some luck he’s one of the heroes that someone in the team “is really passionate about”.

Your limitted knowledge is correct and the Devs reasoning lines up with my own quite nicely, and mine is two fold now that there is no chance of it happening in Canon with one of their members having bit the bullet.

I would love to see zerg tank hero. Dehaka is a bruiser, so I want full zerg team.

Same goes to protoss, they dont have a tank yet and now since Tass is a assassin, they are lacking a support as well.

1 Like