Which heroes you are looking forward to see in 2021?

Well who says she would not have them? Ability overlaps happen a lot and can be made different. Even so Samuro does not have silence abilities. Nor does Malf need to flank. Thus taking these two things and putting it into one hero can create a brand new playstyle. Plus her versions of these abilities might be faster, which can enhance the experince.

I personally try not to see heroes as a collection of abilities but rather a type of playstyle. In fact having two of the same abilities can be good. As if you enjoy these abilities you can use them in a different way.

I cannot speak for everyone however I feel most want her because of her character, personality and playstyle. She feels like a normal person yet is so interesting and mysterious. What she offers is a bridge between assassin and support. You are not wrong to assume she is a mix Samuro and Malf, but honestly that sounds awesome. You can even add Tracer to mix as well.

Also I should mention that she is the only OW stealth hero and the only Mexican hero actually.

2 Likes

But it won’t make them unique…and you know, it’s not league of legends, where only few heroes are unique and other are just stitched verstion of others. We need unique heroes, not “abominations” of others abilities.

Maybe not the abilities but It will give them a unique playstyle. HOTS has so many abilities already that things are bound to overlap. Thus it is perfectly fine to tweak somethings.

Lets take another OW hero for example. Ashe by all accounts will have nothing but recycled abilities. Yet she can play like a ranged Rexxar, with you controlling BOB instead of Misha. Which in itself is very unique.

1 Like

She can’t play like Rexxar because BOB is obviously her R, not D.
And you know, her kit can actually be unique.

I think for Ashe they might make BOB her D and controllable. They are trying to move away from copy and pasting OW kits.

In fact in OW they originally wanted to make BOB be with Ashe but could not due to engine limits.

Though like Sombra she is not in the game yet, so they both can have anything. Even brand new abilities we never heard of. So this is all just speculation.

Well of course, any hero can have a unique kit even with similar abilities.

Though tell me, what is your most requested hero? How would you like their kit to play out personally? I would like to hear your thoughts.

1 Like

I’ll Keep saying Andariel.

5 Likes

It begins

1 Like

She will most likely be censored for being too awesome.

1 Like

Actually I might need to edit the image for the same reason.

1 Like

Please don’t. They need to be reminded of the good ol’ days.

1 Like

They do, but I sadly cannot risk losing my glorious TL3.

3 Likes

Had to google search the teaser and it was in twitter. So the image reminds me of a location in WoW. Most likely if one were to track down this location, we can figure out who the next hero is.

PS. I don’t care for Hogger being released, and I’ll just roll my eyes if they do.

1 Like

Warcraft: lady Vashj, Mekkatorque, Vol’jin, Cairne/Baine, Arcane mage(Khadgar, Rhonin or Antonidas), Thalyssra or any represenative of an allied race (only Kul Tirans have their hero in game, and that’s before she was ccounted as a Kul Tiran)
Overwatch: Winston, Reinhardt
Diablo: Baal, Isendra
Starcraft: Any Zerg or female Protoss (a Protoss healer would be very interesting)

No, just no! He’s the worst Blizzard character ever made, by a mile. It would just ruin the game in a way. Anything but him.

Sadly I am not big on WOW locations. I thought it looked like Hogger Hill but we can try finding other places too.

There is also a possibility it might not be in WOW at all.

They not copypasted Mei just because her kit is busted for moba game…and not unique.

Making BOB a Misha’s clone is not a good idea.

From Ow you mean? I want to see Mccree. Yeah i know we already have Valla’s E and Fenix’s R, but i think it’s easier to change them than Sombra’s Stealth and Ult. And Moira, why not, she is also pretty unique.

1 Like

Why?

1 Like

Don’t be sad. I’d go looking myself, but Blizz would have to pay me to play WoW again.

I’m leaning towards Vanilla continents near a fireplace and mountainous areas. Possibly, Northern Eastern Kingdoms. Hillsbrad Foothills.

1 Like

I feel that was a good decision overall.

Personally I see it is a cool idea, but I am open to hear the cons of it too.

Well any game actually.

With both heroes we can tweak them to be different. I really like the idea of adding McCree. Even with the similar abilities I can see him being fun and unique.

I will admit it will not be easy though.

I see you have good tastes.

Those are good locations. I also tried looking at route 66 for a OW hero.

1 Like

Did you try looking down at the ground? Tea Sacking is a thing over there.

1 Like

Sadly my Tea Sacking skills are very rusty.

1 Like