When New CDC is showed to us?

Can you say when new CDC begin?
Thanks you.

Never heard that term; could you specify what exactly you mean?

I dont know exact, what is it.
can you say me what is CDC?
is it a post of Blizzard about new Hero?
in News part.

Sure ill say it when you tell me what the NI is

The schedule for the current CDC is posted here:

2 Likes

Oh. Concept design contest. I was thinking Center for Disease Control.

4 Likes

That is right,it is similar to match,
but i had some Hero suggest in pre days,so they named [HC].
I want to know?what is name of news from Blizzard related to new Hero.

That has nothing to do with the CDC. The CDC is purely fan-made ideas for fun, and I don’t think I have ever seen a CDC kit translated to a hero in game.

Ok,greet,thanks friend.
Then,Hots dont create a Hero from people’s idea.
Is it because of they dont want to create a character for game,or their suggest is so weak that Hots dont choise any of them as a real Hero.

It can easily take up to a year to create a new character, so they typically already have a release order, although not a fixed schedule, well in advance. While I have never seen a complete CDC hero introduced to the game, I have seen a lot of talents, abilities, or general ideas incorporated into a hero.

Stating that “they don’t want to create a character for game” is blatantly unfair, especially given that I strongly doubt you have actually communicated with anyone at Blizzard over this. And yes, a lot of suggestions are weak or impractical for a MOBA.

2 Likes

My mind is,they work personally,in really they dont want to have suggest for game and most of suggester play with fun or other purpose,maybe i have problems in english.
And in continue i should say i am a foreigner person and i am not in america or europe and maybe dont know some thing about community.
But i’d like to work as a suggester and developer and i think,discussions is not fine for me.

The contest takes place almost entirely in the heroes and skin suggestions section

They dont answer me so much,maybe i have more visitor in there.