Whats the Average Rank - RANKED?

Hi guys,

I found a picture about the ranked distribution from season 1.
And I asked myself where we can find the average rank (where most players are) in Storm League?

Are most in high Silver - low Gold or is it more Bronze - Silver?[Ranked Distribution]

I can’t put a link from the picture Blizzard shared with us from Season 1 in here so I’ll write it down:

Bronze: 11%
Silver: 35%
Gold: 23%
Plat: 16%
Dia: 14%
M/GM: 1%

Anyone has some more information about it?

Thanks in advance!

Close but there’s another:

From Bronze to Master:

7=>35=>35=>15=>7=>1

GM is not mentioned cause it consists of the top 200 per server… Meaning it’s not a separate group but just a SUBGROUP of (top 200 per server) master players

Lostariel’s answer seems to come from a Reddit post about a year and a half ago now

They since had an AMA in August that mmo champions reposted, where it was addressed:
About 1½ year ago you gave [this] -link to the same percent distribution above) approximate rank distribution. Does it still hold?
Hello, Rokgorr, and thanks for the question! I converted everyone’s ending position from Pre-season and converted it to the new MMR bands, and this is how we will start Season 1:

• Bronze: 14%
  • Silver: 25%
  • Gold: 28%
  • Platinum: 22%
  • Diamond: 10%
  • Master+: 1.15%

This will likely change as the season progresses, but I think it will generally hold firm around these values. ([/u/Blizz_DGower])