We ask you anything

I didn’t make the pixel sprite, it was made by Labreris who also post here (which I definitely pretty sure I specified it was made by him when I posted about it here).

I remember reading that now. I got some of them there brain problems, my apologies.

1 Like

I ask all of you. If Dr.Logan and SamiSha was not here anymore. how would you react.

1 Like

We defeated chogall gg

5 Likes

Genji counters: Uther, Taunt Varian, Diablo, BW, Medivh (point’n’click CC)

Malganis is far from unkillable.

But to answer your question, imo you should buy Genji.

1 Like

I picked him (it was head). 3 loose 1 win.
I didn’t feel diablo as a counter today, and i played against 2 of them today. Medivh was… interesting enemy.

Diablo is a double-edged counter like Garrosh to Medivh.

You can counter Diablo as Genji if the Diablo isn’t aware of that (baiting you into their enemy or the towers via your Q and his E), but usually Diablo can just Q you into walls.
When Tracer, Genji and Lùcio were super popular, I climbed in ranked by picking Uther and Varian.

1 Like

Ah i see. After i began playing normally today i tried to play the “finisher” role. I avoided diablo entirely, i attacked only the back lane like hanzo and kelthuzad.

That’s why i haven’t see him as an enemy.

For one the forums would become very quiet and poorer without their contributions. I’d miss them, I’d miss the playful banter between the two.

In short, my reaction, I’d be sad. :disappointed_relieved:

Content will then go back to the very boring and shallow that it was back on the old forums, maybe.

SamiSha

WHERE IS THE LAMB SOUSE?!

Also global question
Most uglyest skin? (I think I butchered the spelling)

I’m excluding base skins. So for me it would be Flying Monkey Brightwing skin as that scares the heck out of me. Worst of all you lose Brightwing’s voice!

2 Likes

It reminds me of a friend of a friend. She was the most horrible person. The victem of her own story so she needs to make others feel like that.
I never trusted her but she has the dame fingers and smile

1 Like

Well, I never had any of those. Only person that would fit that description is my mom. I owe everything to her. Mostly because of her influence in my life. How I interact with the world. My creativity came from her. I pursue graphic design and now production in hopes to grow my career. Growing up in a big city really widened my perspective.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing.

Now a question for Minky. I think that I remember reading that you had lost your partner. If you wouldn’t mind, would you share the story of how you met and your fondest memory together?

3 Likes

Hey Fox, I will do so, but tomorrow, some days are difficult days, today is one of those. Thank you for the question though and I’ll reply when I’m feeling a bit better.

1 Like

If you want to talk about something or the fact its rainy outside. Just let me know!

1 Like

I apologize for the late reply, this is just a really difficult question to answer and I have a feeling Dr Logan will start teasing me with the Dragon Shire lady memes. :slight_smile:

I kind of regret making the thread I did, I don’t like to make threads about me, but I did want to thank people here and the makers of this game and Diablo for helping me get though such a rough time.

It took us a year to meet, to clarify, we talked for a year playing Diablo 2, talked for months before we realized we lived in the same city. We would have met sooner but I was super shy and cautious to meet, especially someone I’d met through playing a game! I decided before we met it would be a disaster, but I was disarmed by unexpected flowers. The best thing is we talked for hours and our rapport was far superior in person than had ever been online. This was a one of those people you meet that make you curious and you want to know them more. That never changed.

There are too many fond memories so I’ll tell the last one I have. Near the end we took a holiday my partner was very sick and we decided to take a five day old fashioned train trip. Nothing went wrong and it was perfect, sharing a cabin and spending the kind of quiet time talking we had at the beginning of our relationship. Most of all we made each other laugh again that trip.

2 Likes

No need to apologize at all, I realized that this might have been a difficult question for you to answer and thank you for taking the time to answer it. It sounds like you two had a very special relationship and a deep connection that few people ever get to experience. My condolences Minky.

Karabars, I’d like to ask you a question now. I think that everyone experiences some harsh lessons in life, could you share with us what you believe were some of the harsh lessons life has taught you and how it has changed you, either positively, negatively, or both?

1 Like