Warcraft Auto Battler

I know this is a bit off topic but I wanted to create a thread about the concept of a Warcraft themed Auto Battler. Below are some of my ideas on what the synergies might look like for the game.

Alliance:
Having 3/6/9 Alliance heroes on the battlefield grants all of you Alliance heroes 5/10/15 percent of damage dealt returned to them as healing.

Horde:
Having 3/6/9 Horde heroes on the battlefield grants all of you Horde heroes 5/10/15 percent of damage dealt returned to them as healing.

Alliance Races:

Human (6)
Having 2/4/6 Human heroes on the battlefield grants all Human heroes all human heroes 10/20/30 percent more AA damage per strike.

Night Elf (6)
Having 2/4/6 Night Elf heroes on the battlefield grants all Night Elf heroes 10/20/30 percent more AA speed.

Draenei (4)
Having 2/4 Draenei on the battlefield at one time grants all Draenei a shield for 25/60 percent of their maximum health at the start of combat.

Dwarves (4)
Having 2/4 Dwarves on the battlefield at one time grants all Dwarves 25/60 percent bonus health.

Gnomes (2)
Having 2 Gnomes on the battlefield at one time causes them each to start the battle with 30 Mana.

Worgen (2)
Having 2 Worgen heroes on the battlefield at once grants causes both Worgen heroes to ignore 40 percent of the enemies armor.

Pandaren (2)
Pandarens count as both Horde and Alliance heroes. they contribute to and benefit from both faction synergies.

Horde Heroes:

Orc (6)
Having 2/4/6 Orc heroes on the battlefield grants all Orc heroes 10/20/30 percent more AA damage per strike.

Forsaken (6)
Having 2/4/6 Forsaken heroes on the battlefield grants all Forsaken heroes 10/20/30 percent more AA speed.

Blood Elf (4)
Having 2/4 Blood Elf on the battlefield at one time grants all Blood Elves a shield for 25/60 percent of their maximum health at the start of combat.

Tauren (4)
Having 2/4 Taurens on the battlefield at one time grants all Taurens 25/60 percent bonus health.

Goblins (2)
Having 2 Goblin heroes on the battlefield at one time causes them each to start the battel with 30 Mana.

Troll (2)
Having 2 Troll heroes on the battlefield at once grants causes both Worgen heroes to ignore 30 percent of the enemies armor.

Pandarens (2)
Pandarens count as both Horde and Alliance heroes. they contribute to and benefit from both faction synergies.

Class Synergies:

Death Knight (1)
Arthas has a frozen Tempest around him that deals 2% of his maximum health per second to them and slows their movement speed and attack speed by 20% wgile thery’re in the AoE.

Demon Hunter (1)
Illidan gains 5% Attack Speed every second after combat starts.

Druid (6)
Having 2/4/6 druids on the battlefield at once causes them to grant all allied heroes 15/30/50 Mana at the start of combat.

Engineer (2):
Having Gazlowe and Mekkatorque on the battlefield at the same time causes a turret to spawn damaging enemy heroes until it is destroyed.

Hunter (6)
Having 2/4/6 hunters causes Hunter AA damage to deal 25/50/75 percent extra damage over 3 seconds.

Mage (6)
Having 2/4/6 hunters causes Mage ability damage to deal 25/50/75 percent extra damage over 3 seconds.

Monk (2)
Causes Monks to stagger 50% of damage off taking the damage over the next 5 seconds instead.

Paladin (6)
Having 2/4/6 Paladins in the fight causes them all to take 20/35/55 percent reduced ability damage.

Priest (4)
Having 2/4 Priests in the fight causing all allied heroes to recieve 25/60 percent additional healing from all sources.

Rogue (4)
Causes Rogues to gain 10/25 percent criitical strike chance.

Shaman (4)
Causes shamans to gain the favor of the elements granting 15/35 percent increased Attack Speed and Movement Speed.

Warlock (2)
Causes Warlocks to gain mana when they take damage. 1 Mana for every 1 percent damage taken.

Warrior (6)
Having 2/4/6 Warriors in the fight causes them all to take 20/35/55 percent reduced AA damage.

3 Likes

This does sound cool, but we don’t have enough Heroes! If we had enough WoW heroes, though, I’d love to see this, and maybe do something similar with the others, like if we get Talon characters from OW, there could be a Talon/Overwatch/Neutral thing maybe? Or for Starcraft, Terran/Protoss/Zerg? I know squat about Diablo.

1 Like

When warcraft reforged comes out i bet that gonna be one of the first thing to pop up on their version of the sc2 arcade c:

2 Likes

LegendLogan:
The Warcraft Universe has plenty of characters by itself. I can see your point though. A lot of people would prefer it to focus on a different universe. They could pull from all of their games like they did for HotS.

waterlong:
it will be cool to see what people come up with!

I would prefer HotS version.

Hots moddels have been imported in to sc2 before, i imagine it will happen again for reforged

Those two (SC2 and HotS) use same engine, so the moddels are/were compatible.
I don’t think that’s true for Reforged.

True but that diddnt stop modders form adding goku and charazard to the game

3 Likes

Synergy Reworks:

Alliance

Having 3/6/9/12 Alliance heroes online causes all Alliance heroes to heal for 1/2/3/4/5 percent of their Maximum Health every second.

Horde

Having 3/6/9/12 Horde heroes online causes all Alliance heroes to heal for 1/2/3/4/5 percent of their Maximum Health every second.

Draenei (4)

Having 2/4 Draenei on the battlefield at one time grants all allies 10/25 increased healing from all sources.

Blood Elf (4)

Having 2/4 Blood Elves on the battlefield at one time grants all allies 10/25 increased healing from all sources.

Demon Hunter (1)

Illidan heals for 25% of all damage dealt.

Druid (6)

Having 2/4/6 Druids online cause all allies to regenerate Mana at 150/200/300 percent of the normal rate.

Hunter/Ranger (6)

Having 2/4/6 Hunters or Rangers on the battlefield causes every third AA from each to to strike 1/2/4 additional times.

Mage (6)

Having 2/4/6Mages on the battlefield at once causes all allies to gain 30/60/100 Ability Power.

Monk (2)

Monks stagger off damage ignoring 5% of all damage taken. If both Monks are online this effect is increased to 25%. This effect is independent from Armor/Ability Armor even though it acts similarly to having both.

Paladin (6)

Having 2/4/6 Paladins online grants all allies 10/20/30 Ability Armor.

Priest (6)

Having 2/4/6 Priests online causes them to grant all allies a shield for 15/30/45 percent of their maximum health.

Rogue (4)

Having 2/4 Rogues online causes Rogues to deal 300%/400% AA damage with critical strikes.

Shaman (4)

Each Shaman has a totem that grants the party bonus stats. Thrall grants 15% Attack Speed. Rehgar grants 15% increases healing. Nobundo grants 15% Ability Power. Magatha grants 15% Maximum Health. Having all 4 shamans online increases these buffs to 30%.

Warlock (2)

Having both Warlocks online grants both Warlocks 80 Ability Power.

Warrior (6)

Having 2/4/6 Warriors online grants all allies 10/20/30 Armor.