Viable 'small' tweaks for D.Va (?)

Is it possible to make D.Va more fun to play without having to completely rework the hero? I think yes! Here are some suggestions that could be taken separately or combined. Feel free to add or comment; opinions are welcome.

• Make her able to keep attacking during Boosters (Q)
  • Make her able to keep attacking during Defensive Matrix (W)
  • Remove the movement speed penalty in mech mode.
  • Increase range and area of mech auto-attacks.
  • Give Defensive Matrix (W) unlimited channeling time.
  • Have Defensive Matrix (W) able to target an enemy and let the mech change facing direction (in the same fashion as Tychus’ Overkill (Q) ).
  • Allow for Self Destruct (E) being charged while in pilot form (e.g. by attacking heroes, picking regeneration globes, and so on).
  • Have Self Destruct (E) apply a slow effect upon activation.
  • Have Self Destruct (E) damage not being affected by distance to the center.
  • Grant some useful tools for pilot mode early in the game (e.g. move talents from level 16 to 4 or 7, or even give some of them baseline). For the sake of brevity, I don’t want to discuss too much about all the possibilities here…
  • Give D.Va unstoppable during Call Mech (E) (is making level 20 MEKAfall baseline too much to ask?).

I’m personally not too fond of completely reworking a hero. I like D.Va very much but during the course of multiple buffs to other heroes, nerfs here and there and all these anomalies, she has fallen behind and I think she doesn’t have enough viable talent options in most maps and with most comps. Not to mention that there are too many talents that can easily be dubbed ‘trap talents’…

Still, we all love D.Va.