Unpopular Opinion: I like Orphea

Somehow this feels appropriate.

1 Like

You should work on your reading comprehension because I’ve already mentioned that 245k views for a Blizzcon hero release video is terrible. It’s low and will stay low because nobody who doesn’t play this game knows about her. Past blizzcon releases caught the attention of millions of viewers so how can you say it failed to catch the attention of casual players? Orphea’s release for Blizzcon was definitely disappointing. This thread wouldn’t exist if this hero release wasn’t controversial.

1 Like

I think you just don’t know what games are for.

Me and my sisters are just waiting for the game to be ready so we can start playing.

We are fighting outside the game, though.

No offense.

Orphea stile for them. Diablo I for them in the same time, so i am not wondering.

She has cool powers, an interesting moveset and a cool design

Sure, she is an OC, backstory is a bit so-soo and not an already established character but damn if that Darkness-esque powers aren’t cool.

I’m a sucker for eldritch magic

I used to love playing Orphea but now my toes cringe and how slow the windup feels after the speed boost to everyone. Can you please decrease her windup time to use her abilities

Chi-ching! Hogger’s now here, man. Your wish has been fulfilled.

3 necros in a raw lol. Its getting worse.

11 Likes

No one can stop death

8 Likes

Ah yes 2018 Orphea release. The storm before the calm.

1 Like

ppl bringing up their necromancy spellbooks these days eh?

1 Like

More like practicing Dead Magic :wink:

1 Like

Her coffin contains her power ofc. What els should it have inside it lol.

well tell her to shut it close cause this death magic is seeping to like 90 threads a day

2 Likes