Unplayable , Storm league has become

Not only can’t you make a team party when you have yet to be ranked. But now the entire MMR is filled with uber noobs, throwers , trolls. People don’t care about draft and just stick to their favorite as if it is QM. (btw I report all of u troll/noobs/toxic/afkers and never engage in conversation. Even when one decides to play game in party of 4 to climb up ladder. All it takes is one player to trash it all. then there goes your mmr and the fall into the hells. Blizzard you truly know how to let your games die to have trolls and others swarm into the time off of people who just want to play game and win. All it takes for a player to be banned is to chat and play a lot. Doesn’t matter the content. YET TRASHING RANK GAMES IS NOT ??? to all you noobs who should stick to qm. Know this I will report you at the smallest message you type if you ruin other people’s game. The public chats are filled with racist/bigoted/troll who chat everyday yet nothing. Players who regularly trash rank game have no consequence to their actions except a few reports. For which what is the point if they just poop into games once every blue moon. Worse customer support team too

4 Likes

The best part is when people come on the forums and post these things, they only have comments of stop crying or git gud and and so on. Blizzard does not want to ban too many of the real trolls in teh game cause they would probably lose 35% if not more of the playerbase they have left.

2 Likes

Elo hell is certainly a thing for people who cannot play 50 games a week. If you put the time in yes it’s true overall you’ll climb and settle where you should belong.

I ranked diamond constantly on my other account and even ranked high in LoL yet lately I’ve been stuck at silver 1. This is because I simply don’t play enough games weekly. Even with a 60% winrate you might have a day where all 4 games you play roll that 40% loss, it’s not that uncommon. If I had played 11 games that day instead I most definitely would have been higher by the end of the day.

It sucks but ranked is not casual friendly at all, if you don’t commit 24 hours a week of your time you probably aren’t going to move up at any enjoyable pace.

That title spelling… who are you, Yoda?

2 Likes

TC I agree with a lot of what you said but this guy is right. I just made a similar post in general, and no one wants to address the toxic players. This has become my favorite game and just like my past favorite game I am forced to walk away due to childishness.It’s only getting worst and Blizzard could care less, probably because most of the people in low/mid ranks are just playing to meme and troll.

1 Like

I love the game and how it plays, I have no problems with that, I feel the maps are mostly fun, I mean sure i wish they would rotate them a bit better and bring back or change some old maps like bay or mines and so on. But the community in this game is just getting worse and worse cause it takes so many reports before an action has been taken against a toxic and or troll player that its not worth it.

Not including by the time an action has been taken and assuming they were actually banned, they just go make another account and start all over again cause the requirements for ranked are so low that it does not really matter.