Unplayable game on EU servers

I hope this bug gets fixed soon :frowning:

1 Like

One or more members of your party are running an outdated version of the game and must apply the recent patch before playing a multiplayer game.

Please fix!

2 Likes

same here, since very morning

1 Like

same same, please fix

1 Like

Same here, tried uninstalling, and reinstalling still does not help

1 Like

Same here guys, I have tried restarting. Scan and repair. Un-install and re-install and I cannot Q for any matches inc AI, ARAM or QM

2 Likes

same, been going for hours now and still waiting

1 Like

still no fix for EU server :frowning:

1 Like

same issue here! how long will repairs will take?

1 Like

shall we wait untill tomorrow or it will be fixed soon?

1 Like

Same here. I tried trolling my mother instead, but it isn’t as fun as trolling in hots :frowning:

2 Likes

typical get a day off work should be able to binge not wait around

1 Like

fr blizzard needs to fix this because finding a match on the US servers is impossible. literally triple the wait times and still no matches found. after your tripled wait time. could say 21 seconds and you’ll be waiting 20 minutes and still won’t find a match

1 Like

Same happens to me. Please fix this bug Blizzard!

1 Like

Idem. Waiting issue to be solved.
Thanks.

1 Like

I can’t play too, after actualization have information “It’s unplayable by player from your team have no actual version,” but i’m alone in team, no different betwen ranked/unranked/si version. Time to fix bug blizz.

1 Like

Tried fixing, also reinstalled, nothing helped.
I get the error either about my launcher version not matching the region (which is wrong, I didn’t change anything ever) or the one saying that “one or more members of your party are running outdated version…” - I’m trying to queue alone though and I checked the game for updates a thousand times…

1 Like

Welcome all EU players to the NA America server!!! I hope you enjoy your stay here in NA!!!

Hard to enjoy games with 180ping, we enjoying the New Player Chat though )

1 Like

Same problem, but now all game modes get the message: “one or more members of your party run an outdated version and must apply the recent patch before playing a mulitplayer game”. I’m not in party.

3 Likes