Unplayable game on EU servers

Bug on Heroes of the Storm:
game unplayable on EU servers, you can’t queue for anything, error message: “update the game to the latest version available for your region”, there is no update available for the bnet launcher or the game.

51 Likes

same here, please act fast Blizz

10 Likes

i am addicted , i need to play , please fix fast !

9 Likes

same here! tried to reinstall the game, search for new patches, restart the pc, restart the router. nothing helps.

9 Likes

Same problem here, EU has been blocked for over 2 hours now! I hope they’ll fix this quickly…

7 Likes

I tried it on diffrent PCs with different accouts. Same problem, needs to be fixed from Blizzard!

7 Likes

Same problem, morning routine disturbed T_T

8 Likes

Same issue here and I had to write more words just to be able to send this post because apparently this forum has a minimum post length requirement which I have never seen anywhere else before but you can stop reading this after the first 3.

6 Likes

Same problem, checked launcher and HOTS client, all up to date

7 Likes

Yes, I need to troll this morning. Please fix fast.

7 Likes

Please fix my favourite game!

8 Likes

I know this game is on maintenance mode but that still does mean bugs/issues will be solved or at less looked at!

As until now there is no blue response whatsoever!!

8 Likes

Same for me. Game starts but if you want to start a game, it says Version Missmatch.

5 Likes

This needs to be fixed please

7 Likes

Hey Blizz, could you please feed the hamsters that are running the HotS Servers again?

7 Likes

Same here… For once, I wanted to play in the morning… Please tell me HotS isn’t dead :((

2 Likes

Still down, please fix it I need my dooooose :frowning:

2 Likes

OK. So thats not only me :smiley:

2 Likes

Pls fix the bug … server eu block for no update ???

2 Likes

Same issue here, I tried to verify the game’s files with the Bnet launcher, then reinstalled, still not working

1 Like