Unannounced Log-in/Game Stability Issues?

From what I am seeing I guess I’m not the only one experiencing this. First I was caught on infinite log-in on Overwatch, so I switched to HotS, everything seemed fine until I got into a game and it instantly showed reconnecting on my screen and it stuck me there.

Upon closing HotS from the task manager since nothing is changing, and reconnecting, it tells me to reconnect into my game, upon clicking reconnect I get stuck in another screen, loads me in for 2 seconds, then my whole screen freezes again with the iconic “reconnecting” all over again.

I have a pretty flawless track record and a 80mb/50mb dl/upld ISP line on a 350$ router so I know it isn’t my fault. And at this point it is beyond a coincidence. Blizzard needs to fix their crud and not penalize players for their own problems.

It allowed me to get back into the game when I’m already passed level 12 with all my talents picked by the AI, and sure enough 15 seconds later, same reconnecting B.S. Ever since then however, I’m caught in an infinite reconnecting screen yet again.

It does appear that I am not the only one experiencing this on my team since 2 others were A.I.s which means that they as well are experiencing the same issue.

Blizzard should really make everyone else aware of their own problems right now on their client app as opposed to keeping it shushed. The only alert there right now is the update coming on Tuesdays. Which is downright bs.

2 Likes