Unable to play ranked and unranked modes - store unavailable

Cannot play either ranked nor unranked modes. Says and may be due to store being temporarily unavailable. Tried repairing. Tried uninstalling and re-installing. Can play ARAM and QM. Nothing shows in the store.

Hey there,

Try clearing the Battle.net cache and restart the game to see if that helps.

Well that just made it even worse. Now even all of my owned heroes are gone. Any other ideas?

Hey, Cynotylapia. This sounds a bit like there’s problems with the assets fully downloading. Could you try a different region and see if the same problem persists? If it works on the other region, could you switch back and see if this may have resolved the issues?

If it continues, does it help to try an alternative connection or VPN? If that does work, it may help to try a third party DNS service like Google or Cloudflare DNS. Let’s grab a WinMTR file as well. Use the IP address to us.depot.battle.net and run until the problem occurs for 5 to 10 minutes. Copy and paste the text file created and paste it between two ~~~ like so:

~~~
WinMTR Here
~~~

If you have issues pasting here, use Pastebin and post the end of the link. (ie. 123456 for pastebin.com/123456)

I tried different region which didn’t work but using a VPN fixed the issue. I just had to go through all the screens using VPN. Thanks!

this game is poop. cant even Finnish a sentence without the communist china filters telling me what i can and cant say.

you can only say nice things about our game or you cant say anything at all. what kind of crap is that