Ugh these OW heroes

Oh the D.VA?
Cuz her mech breaks all the time hahahahahahahahahahaha

And Whitemane’s Winrate plummeted after her rework cuz I couldn’t get used to her new kit…

I mean, sorry to burst your bubble, but there are no sites that provide PERFECT DATA that I could make you satisfied with.

You can find it for me then lol cuz I can’t find any.

Ummm, that was regarding the irony/resemblance of the topic title haha…

Ummmm no. That is simply not true.
I’ve been discussing things with WhiteSnow while you were writing FYI…

Not irrelevant.
BAD for the game (HOTS)
but you narrowed it down to QMs…

I mean, where do you find all this info? What site?
I can’t find them anywhere!

The meka counts as half death in case you don’t know, and you should go to feed having a good escape. Baby Dva also counts as half death.

Did I tell you not to make excuses for me and literally tell me this? Lol dude…

Sorry to burst your false world of lies but ingame statistics are 100% accurate. You are not going to discuss that.

Show me your general winrate or, will you flinch?

You ignored his last comment, and that of the other user as well.

No, you said this:

Irrelevant means bad in the game, since both terms suggest that a hero is not shocking.

My god MininaFelina get a good grip!

Yeah, but if 0.5 breaks like 10 times (which D.VA is infamous for) that’s still 5 deaths… SMH

DO THE MATH!

WTF does that even mean? hahahaha

I tried all possible methods of trying to show you smth.

• The dumb HOTS profile only tracks till 2019 so that’s irrelevant
  • HOTSlogs ignore much of the information
  • I tried giving you my profile page IN GAME

What more can I do?

You’re trying to get water out of a stone here!

Yeah, I don’t HAVE to reply to EVERY SINGLE COMMENT posted here!

You in fact only have 26 posts and I bet more than half of it is directed here :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No, irrelevant means it does not impact it in anyway cuz they bring different results.

BAD means it brings negative effects which I still agree that they do.

And you know what?

I’m tired of talking to you honestly :sweat_smile:

I’d rather spend my day doing smth more productive than type to some random 27 post person regarding some dying game.

Good luck in the future, and I hope you continue your winning streak!

1 Like

You have the resources to avoid the death. Mech Dva has more survival than most of the bruisers: Artanis, Varian, Sonya…

Because one cannot argue with someone who does not want to argue and makes all possible claims to try to look good.

I hope you are fine mentalky Sukolini (Or how was it?) that your speech was saying meaningless things while avoiding the main theme. Always nonsense of your ignorance And your word is the legendary “do the mat"…Sure, if you feel good acting like a fool.

Then you’re being stubborn.

I’m telling you to show me your general statistics. Is it difficult to enter the game to take the screenshot? You’re being stubborn unless you’re dumb

I’m still waiting, I’m hope that you don’t escape. Because you sound (You only sound) like a good player… You’ve already made a fool of yourself enough.

Depends on the context. A hero is bad or irrelevant if his performance is poor. You can also call any hero irrelevant in the context that it is “harmful” to the game.

I just want him not to be left as a bad player-troll. Everyone wants that… I want see the winrate of someone that considers “Bad design” or “Low performance in QM” to the OW heroes. See how evasive he is.

Seriously? I was having more fun, it’s really fun talking to trolls who don’t want to prove a point.

You must have an altar to dedicate that to me :heart:

Thanks Kolozoni!

But it’s not okay to obsess like this…

Good escape wildcard. I’ll remember it.

Good luck! And hopefully you can get out of your Bronzie MMR. Accept it.

And another thing Kolozoni (Your nickname is very rare, nor will I bother saying it well).

You were hilarious, you didn’t prove your point :smiley:

Lol, you are the best example of a feeder(Dva with less of 3 KDA LOL).

I keep waiting for your Bronzie screenshot, Kolozoni, my time is eternal. But maybe another day (If you do it :sweat:)

Or no? So was it a waste of time to argue with you? I don’t have your Bronzie -3 of KDA screenshot :frowning:

Look, from hiding so much your general winrate, I already got a little depressed :frowning:

OW heroes belong here, get over it.

1 Like

“MeninaFelina” ain’t so great looking on the profiles either so you’re calling the kettle black hahaha

Grow up girl!

1 Like

could you please also remove whitemane most of them suck outside of high rank. Then please remove all the melee assassin pretty much for the same reason. Oh and also bruiser in QM they tend to dive way too hard and feed so please remove all the bruiser too.

Just remove every heroes please. Because i have seen people suck with everyone of them and it make the game suck. Thx.

You forget to mention that it is the case, when D.Va is controlled by an unexperienced player.

This pretty much sums it up. It’s not about OW, but it is the fast paced moba genre with a ton of heroes that makes it hard to balance.

1 Like

My thoughts exactly. If one character is balanced, then another one remains unbalanced, And to balance the unbalanced characters, they need to unbalance the “balanced” characters. It’s just a cycle that never ends.