Ugh these OW heroes

All franchises have their problems. Doesn’t mean we have to remove them. If we remove heroes because people are not very good with them then we gotta remove everyone.

Plus only having one franchise defeats the purpose of a crossover game.

Or maybe perhaps, the devs should do something about it then?

I mean if I see a broken sink leaking and affecting everyone then isn’t it correct to fix the bloody thing rather than to leave it be?

I know the game is dying with almost none existing playerbase and devs being left, but why keep it alive when no devs are willing to fix problems at hand?

Incompetency is an understatement at this point.

The devs cannot fix people. This sounds like a problem with the person, not the hero.

Bad players are not exclusive to OW heroes. I’ve seen people play bad with every hero in the game.

Because that will solve nothing and make things worse. You don’t fix a sink by blowing it up with TNT.

You’ve missed my point completely.

Blowing it up with a TNT has nothing to do with removing the sink.

Break it.
Blow it.
Evaporate it.
Melt it.
Fix it.
Replace it.

Do whatever, but just don’t leave it broken.

I mean if you blow the sink up it is definitely gone.

However you cannot really fix bad players. You will always have them, especially for MOBAs.

Same with any other methods that leads to destruction…

Sure, I’ll give you that point.

That’s like saying: “Babies will get hurt no matter how much you concentrate on them.”
It’s a natural thing that some people are never going to be “great players”, but you still wouldn’t give the babies the tools to hurt themselves even more now would you?

A scissor? Forks? Knives? Lighters?

My point was that yes, weaker players will always be weak at any games, but the fault at making bad characters lies to the devs as well.

Oh and if a weak player meets a badly designed hero? Good lord.

Whew, my two favourite are the high scorers.

I’m gonna remember your Ana smack the next time I push like 1000 HP on two targets, a couple hundo on my others, all in like two seconds for like eighty mana, at such a distance that I’m beyond a feasible gank. I think you’re tilting a little too hard here because Ana is saving your sorry skin probably way more than you’re simply admitting here.

Spot on for the rest except I put D.va at 1. D.va needs a reworking.

Well therefore the sink is removed.

They can only get better if they play those heroes. Plus in the end they probably play them for fun. Unlike babies with tools, you are not harming yourself by playing bad with a hero.

Also why is this a problem exclusive to OW? Most badly designed heroes I think of are not OW heroes.

Even so no matter how good the design is you will always have people who suck at them. Again if you want to remove heroes because people are bad with them. Then every hero in the game needs to be removed.

I understand your previous points and I’ll respect your opinion.

Becuz like I stated, 6 out of 8 heroes from OW category are not designed well.

That’s literally 75% of the roster for its own franchise.

If Warcraft had 75% of badly designed hero in its category then the devs should just give up.

The problem lies where they’re trying to bring FPS abilities into a MOBA and they can’t properly balance them.

It is actually just two for me, D.Va and Genji, the rest are fine.

Honestly I feel Nexus originals are worse. 75% are actually badly designed since they have no kit reference at all.

Also keep in mind that starting from Mei they are moving away from OW heroes having copy and pasted kits.

I still think most of the badly designed heroes are from the WOW franchise.

There you go then.

Yes, despite not liking too many CC’s personally, I think Mei is a decent addition to the game.

That’s another reason why I left her out from the accusation list.

I dunno I enjoyed playing Tracer today. Only problem was getting M1 and M2 mixed up every once in a while.

Lucia is definitely solid though.

Based on?

I appreciate your correction.

Excuse me, but I don’t need to adhere to your own standards of what sarcasm is.

Rhetorical figure that consists of implying the opposite of what is said. » Sarcasm.

You did not understand something in particular that denoted sarcasm like this:

This contradicts this.

If they weren’t popular in QM, then why do they perform so much right there? Logically a QM stomper means being popular.

You think asking for your winrate is being “Sensitive”

21 games? Seriously dude?

I’m 100% winrate playing Tyrande with 5 games!

You didn’t send the screenshots guy. What is your winrate? Show us your high winrate!

i’ll be waiting for your screenshot :wink: Hopefully you don’t escape. You said you have a high winrate. I’ll wait it.

Yea Mei’s freeze spray would have been broken. By moving away from by the book kits they can add more OW heroes now.

Heroes with unbalanced abilities can be moved around or removed to make them fit better. Such as Mercy, Reinhardt, Sombra, and some others.

Deflect for example is what kept Genji from getting in.

Overwatch hate thread#2 billionth and something…I lost the count honestly.

Who are you to decide which character belongs to HoTS again? :neutral_face:

Lmao. You say that like heroes from other franchises have perfect kit and are completely flawless. :neutral_face:

Speak for yourself. Just because you saw some beginners make those mistakes you mentioned, doesn’t mean you can say that about all of their players :neutral_face:

No. The only thing that makes the game suck, is its slow development and its semi-toxic community :neutral_face:

Idk if you played LoL or not. But even in that game they brought FPS abilities in a MOBA and they function well.

MOBAs are well-known for being unbalanced.

2 Likes

You lie again. You are approximately level 350 in KR, you play a lot. How is that “I play a little”?The fact that you don’t play much now doesn’t change your winrate. So I tell you to show your real winrate and show that you are not a troll.

EDIT: I’ll keep waiting :slight_smile:

Ugh these MininaFelina posts (see what I did there :face_with_hand_over_mouth: haha…)

Haha, i just want you to know I’m not angry at you or anything.
I can and am willing to discuss anything civilly. You can take it or leave. Just don’t be too snide about smth okay?

okay, so what’s the first post based on?
My opinions.

Second,

No, I said I was being sarcastic.
You said I wasn’t.
I know English isn’t the best language to comprehend emotions through text, but like I said, I WAS being sarcastic and you can’t really say “No! you were NOT being sarcastic!”

No, I really don’t understand the whole Buddha thing.
It’s so out of the blue.
hahaha… Buddha… it’s funny though…

Yeah, I know they’re popular, but that’s not the topic I’m trying to discuss.

Nope nope, you’re taking things out of context again MininaFelina!

Sensitive as in you take things WAY too seriously.
It’s an opinion I have.
You have different opinion from mine.
We may disagree, but we should still act civil to discuss why one is and why one is not.

I mean, I told you that you’d probably be better than me!
I got work so I can’t play too often!

Wait, that’s A LOT?
I though I was pretty low level! SERIOUSLY!
Everyone’s all in the mid 500s here and I thought I was a pleb hahahahaha!

okay so here’s my top 4 heroes:
https://i.imgur.com/axXR9Pi.png
My most D.VA
https://i.imgur.com/zpbgQJE.png
My 2nd most Andy
https://i.imgur.com/M0M8Tvx.png
My 3rd Whitemane
https://i.imgur.com/jY1w76O.png
My 4th Alexstrasza
https://i.imgur.com/dmnmq0H.png
So I guess it’s in the 60+% winrate which I think I’m not too bad for a QM player! :smiley:

I really can’t and don’t play though, seriously.
Things are so busy nowadays!

Anyway, sorry for taking too long for the pics. Almost all the websites don’t really show proper winrates so I had to directly go into the game to see the most played heroes I pick and their winrates.

Oh and PS, please show me your Master account!
I really want to see!

This thread is :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Sharing if anyone wants any.

3 Likes

You are showing captures of only 4 heroes, on which in 1 of them you have less than 3 KDA, and other has 53% of winrate, wtf? Excuse me, but without the general winrate to corroborate it, those captures mean nothing. Only two of those catches can I take seriously. It is only infringing a small part of the information (either because you are afraid to show everything complete or anything).

Show me your general statistics, and this time don’t come up with excuses.

It doesn’t piss me off either, lol, in fact I am excited by this type of discussions, lol.

And yet, you are ignoring other people’s comments in the discussion just concentrating on me, other than that you are taking me seriously, regardless of whether you are angry or not.

In case you did not understand, you said that OW heroes are irrelevant in QM = They are not. And you didn’t even discuss that, so you said it was sarcasm but having already explained to you what sarcasm is like and if you insist, there is no point in going on with it.
You don’t have a real discussion basically.

Yup, it’s a lot in terms of winrate.

I am not on my PC, but I will show you in a while.

Another fact is that because of your MMR bronze, they match you with people of your same rank. So it doesn’t matter if you have a “high” winrate, because you’re actually playing against other bronzies.